Male Tinkerbell: Something New

Tinkerbell was playing with his newfound brother Periwinkle when they came upon a fairy minding her own business practising her magic with a smile on her face. As they were going to sneak off, Tink fell, which caught her attention. She said hello to Periwinkle before asking who the warm fairy was, seeing he had a coat.

"This is Tinkerbell, my brother." He said, smiling at her.

"Well, nice to meet you, Tinkerbell," she said after he got to his feet and smiled at him. "I'm y/n."

They talked until Tinkerbell and Periwinkle went to spend some more time together.

Couple months later.

Tinkerbell was getting his wings frosted before making his way into the winter woods, where he first met y/n. He saw her practising once more as he reached her. He said hello, and she told her greeting back. Throughout a couple of months, they have grown quite close to one another.

"So tell me," Tink began. "Why do you always seem to be on your practising?" Y/n giggled at him and shook her head.

"I'm not. You seem to find me when I am." She told him as she smiled at him. He laughed.

"Do you want to find everyone else?" He asked, and she shook her head no. "Why?"

"I want to spend some time with you." She told him. "However, you can go if you want to." Tink started at her and gave a big grin. He flew over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"No, that's fine." He carried on holding onto her. "Can I ask why?"

"No, you have to find out why." Y/n began to lean into him.

He leaned down and tucked his head into her neck before pulling back and smiling at her. She smiled back before letting a gasp of shock out as he kissed her. Smiling, she kissed back and enjoyed their time together before they found their friends.

The end.