ECHO AT HILLS

Nature created Music....

              It's creating music every second.......
                        making it's own tune....
           Dancing on its own rhythm.

It's like a band.... And the members are
         Air.... Water... Soil... Trees...

Whenever you feel the breeze ,,, you can hear the leaves are rustling through it....
      The water rippling over stones like they are giving the nature a rhythm......
                  The steps of nature makes a hush in the deep hollow forest.

Then.......
            A little girl holding her mother's hand ...trying to match the footsteps along with her mother.... Jumping over the path holes... Giving the brightest smile to the passerby... Finally arrived at school.

             The purest hearts are playing in the class... Some are way to naughty that teachers have to take a deep breathe because of them.. Some are the sweetest marshmallows that you want to gobble them up.

     Tiri is the first one. Naughtiest them all.
    Always making troubles.... Offering rubber lizards,  cockroaches, spider to her fellow classmates and teachers.
  Adding salt in the teacher's tea is her favorite....
           Make a knot between the pair of shoes to make someone fall....
      Placing chewing gum on the chair...
    Also cutting somebody's hair ...
She really loves to make other kids cry... It makes her happy.

        The teachers always get
complains from the other parents.. But teacher couldn't scold her.. Or rusticate her... Because..

Even though she was the naughtiest them all... Also she was the smartest them all.... Sweetest them all.  
     A 5 years old girl knows how to care....
    Whenever she found any animal or person injured... She took care of them....
             She has the best results all over the hills...
   Everyone knows her.

Uh huh.. Not because of her marks... .
.
.
.
.
.
.
      Because of her skills..

That Lil girl can play mouth organ....harmonica...!!!! 
        She loves to create music with her breathe.
.
.
Sometimes she sat under the tree..
There is a rock nearby that tree... It's like someone created that rock on purpose.. Only two people can sit on that. But...

She likes to sit there alone.... Admiring the stream in front of her and plays with her harmonica.

Untill......
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
Teacher: Students... !!!!!! attention please.... Listeeenn......!!!!!

It took a while to keep them quite.

Then Tiri saw...
       A little boy... Hiding behind the teacher.. Holding her hand.

Madam Avasthi dragged him out in front of everyone.

Wearing a oversized school uniform....... A kids watch on his hand.... Clenching his fist out fear... A scary 5 years old boy with watery eyes.

Miss. Avasthi : Childrens.. This is Darshan.. Darshan Raval.. (grabbing his shoulders ).....from today onwards... He will be your friend okay???  .. Nobody will tease him okay???

Miss Avasthi lowered her head and told Darshan pointing towards Tiri......

Miss.Avasthi: Go  .sit next to Tiri.. She is the brightest student in our school.

Little Darshan took a very little and slow steps towards Tiri...

Tiri moved her bag from the seat beside her and let him sit there.

       Tiri was observing all over his face... How much scared he was...
   Little Darshan was too scared to look at her.

Tiri smiled and said...

Tiri : I am Tiri.. Did you see a ghost??

Darshan looked at her.. Finally...

A girl with a bubble cheeks... Sparkling eyes,  with a soft pink lips. 
Is she a doll??

Tiri : My mother told me that whenever you see a ghost you tell him that I have an angel to protect...
Then huuuuusss.. The ghost will disappear .

Little Darshan felt good.. Give a shading smile which was visible to her....

Tiri : you can't talk???  I have a bunny... She also can't talk...

Darshan replied... Maybe he got irritated over a bunny..

Darshan : No.. I can talk..

She smiled....

                   The innocence between them was so strong that the nature also felt that..
         After sometime.. It's started raining.....
        The water dripping from the leaves...... The streams are dancing rhythmically with the new drops of rain.....
             And the Two kids are creating a beautiful bond in the corner of a small classroom with their purest hearts.