!!!!!BONUS CHAPTER!!!!!

"Hey wassup people out there this is me Darshan Raval"

.
..................
Ooppssss!!!!! It's me. Shayani.....
Sooooooooo..... It's 7.11pm...its raining here..

Sorry couldn't capture the rain with my old phone.

Okay.. So yesterday was the celebration of 6years of togetherness with our Blue man right????

Well. You know a secret...???
I am following Darshan just recently.
Ummmmm like its been 8-9 months I am following Darshan.
I saw that yesterday a lots people were upset about the fact that yesterday's post was not for them.

No no no.. Ding dong deng..!!!! Absolutely wrong...

Our gabbu is an idiot. Okay so he did mentioned that this video is for the people who is supporting him from the beginning... For a long six years but that doesn't mean that you guys are not a part of it.
Time doesn't matter.... It doesn't matter from when you guys are following him.... The most important thing is how much you love him... Care for him...
And trust me..... I love Darshan more than anything.... My love is no less than those people who are supporting him from the beginning..
So it's a great journey right????

He connected us withing a matter of time.....

I found lots of cute and beautiful Darshaner..... 😍😍😍God I love them.

So.... Cheerrrr uppp......

Please.... Dont be sad about anything.... Because.... Your sad face can't make the world beautiful.. Okay???

Love you. #spreadlove 💙