BURIED MEMORIES

"Listen don't forget that I taught you how to ride bicycle eh?? "

Me: Haa haa bada aya... Then where is your confidence?

T: Oh hello... I don't wanna die showing my overconfidence like you...

Me: Uffff T yaarrr.... Maazaa ayega...this a very small hill.... We will loosen our breaks and will fall on that grass bed below this.

T: Yaarr D it's dangerous.....

Me: Arey.. I am with you na???

T: Parrr.... Our bicycle will lose control...

Me: That is what I want..... Okay ready..??

T: No no no.....

Me: 3.......2.....1.......

   After 15 seconds.....

Me: Aaaccckkk.... Dhire yaarr...

T: You.. SHUT UP.... aage se mein nehi aa rehi hu tere sath... Khud aa jana .....

Me: T.....!!!!!  Sorry.... Yaarr sorry na....my knee is bleeding... Help me...

T : marr ja..... 😶😶😶

  [Darshan]

I smiled......her voice often does a echo in my ears.

Strange.....!!  It's been more than 5 years but the memories are still so vivid clear.
    That day she couldn't leave me because my knee got a cut....
Silly girl... Huh..
The girl who never left me and now.... She didn't even care about me.

    Kya itna asan hai T??? 
Everybody says that my voice can melt anyone.... Then why my voice couldn't melt you???

    I took a deep breathe.... getting ready for the ribbon cutting ceremony....
     Well I am not the one who will cut it.... I am just a visitor.
  Although today the painting gallery will be empty so..... I can visit there without any chaos.

(After two hours)

Sid : Oye... I'll just go and sign my book... That's my favorite author... Tu bhi chal....

Me: Bhai.. Have you ever seen me reading anything???  Newspaper bhi nehi padta mai... Tu jaa  .                                I'll be around.

     Now I can finally observe the gallery......

     The paintings are really beautiful..... These asthetic works sometimes point out the feelings of the artist....

     A singer convey his or her feelings through words and tune..... And a painter use colors for that.

Same thing... Different way...

  As I was crossing the hallway while looking at the paintings on the wall..... I went into the left passage...

      She locked her both the hands behind... Her legs are playing lifting up and down while looking at the landscape on the wall.
       The smile on her face was mesmerizing.... And a very known one.

     That....      Wow.... Am I started dreaming her in the mid daylight??

She was sooo into that painting that she didn't even realized my presence.