UNSURE EMOTIONS

I get off from the car.... In front of the office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.

................

As if like the name plate is also challenging me..... Measuring my courage....
    I don't know what's going on... What is happening.. I am scared but.... For what???

My legs got stuck in front the office.
    People on the streets started questioning themselves that what the hell I am thinking in the middle of the footpath .
    Well... Although I am not ready to meet Mr. Raval... But I have to.
I went in.

   When I told the receptionist that I am here for the job and today is my first day.... She got excited...

Receptionist : So you are that new employee...!!!!! We heard that you are coming... You are really lucky to get this post....

Me: Well.... Thanks. (somehow managed to smile)

   The post is main reason of my fear.
    P. S.

Personal Secretary of Mr. Raval.

  Someone please save me.

That receptionist showed me the way to Uncle's cabin.
I knocked.

Uncle : Come in.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door....

     I think he was thinking about something very important....
He lifted his eyes when heard the footsteps..... And then....

Mr. Raval : OH my Goodness.. Look at you...!!!!!!! 
     He jumped from his chair and hold my shoulders...

My sweet girl.... How are you???  Look at you.... Well.... You are still the same.

At first I was scared but.... Meeting him after all this time... Made me emotional.... His face reminds me D even more now.

Me: I'll always be that little girl you Mr. Raval.

Mr. Raval : Hahahahaha.... True... Bachhe kitne bhi bade kyu na ho jaye... Apne parents ke samne wo chhota hi hai... Aur ye Mr. Raval Mr. Raval kya laga rakha hai????..... Call me uncle. .

Me: Hahhahhahaha.. Okay sorry... Waise... How are you???  Everything is fine right???

    What I meant to ask is.....       How's D??

Uncle: Sab thik... Everything is healthy sound... Darshan is terrific these days.. He is making beautiful songs..... You heard it right??

My fake smile is fading... I nodded my head... I somehow ashamed of myself that didn't hear any of his songs other than pehli mohabbat.