AN UNKNOWN STORY

[DARSHAN]

I am pulling my hair out to figure this musical notes that how should I put it... And this girl doesn't even care.  🙂 .   No ...I mean she have to play the harmonica no matter what I don't care. But at this rate . It's never going to happen , not even in
                  SEVEN LIFE.!!!!!!!!!

I went to her room.. madam is attending a meeting 🙂.
  Great!!!!!!

Me: T...!!!!! 
She glared at me.....
I was about yell her name once again but she hung up the call.

T: Don't...!! I already heard.

Me: Good....

T: What do you want this time D? I have a lot of work.

Me: Great...so should I tell everyone one Miss Tiri is soooooo busy that she can't practice...??

T: Ooouufff.. can't you see that I have to handle the meetings since Uncle is not here.... Stop being a kid D.

      Well that pissed me off.

Me: Don't you think that he should be one doing all this?? I am just amazed by his this attitude. How can he be this much careless??
    T took a deep breathe.

T: I got it D. You are not going to let me finish my work.
    She came to me and dragged me to the balcony.

T: Tell me what's your problem?? Song??  D.... I'll do it... Don't worry. 

Me: I miss mumma.
     She gave me an ' aww' look.

T: awww my sweet D is missing mumma.... Call her na..!

Me: Kia tha.. baat bhi ki. That's why I am missing her more.

T: then solve everything with your father... Talk to him.

Talk?? Huh.. that person doesn't know how to to talk.

Me: As if koi faida hoga!!!!... That person never understands me.

She smacked my head....!

Me: ahhcck!!!!

T: First...try to call him papa... ! And second..tell me one thing..when was the last time you talked to him..nicely?
      My brain stopped there... finding answers of her question!

T: see? Not even a once right? D...listen... Every person has their own life.. own story..own secrets. In order to know that... first you have to know the person. Darshan... Sit with him. Have a conversation. A nice conversation. He'll eventually tell you what's bothering him. Okay?
       She is right. I should talk with him...but.....how????

T: Oyeee.. next week uncle ka birthday hai.. remember???

I slapped my self in my mind...I really forgot that...

T: Let's do one thing...we should celebrate his birthday. We'll bring some gifts for him ....

Me: but I don't know where is he??

She smacked my head again..

T: You are the one who is careless. Itna bhi nehi puchha auntie ko. They are in Pune. We'll go there..okk????

Me: but I don't think he'll welcome me... After all ... All he cares about his temper.... (I said that in a mocking sense)
    She raised her hand to smack my head one more time.... But... I grabbed her wrist...