In the Midst of Confusion

[DARSHAN]

As I woke up I saw Mumma is standing in front me with a scary dead look.

Me: WHAT THE---- UHHH! Mumma you scared me !!!!

Mumma: Yes...YOU SHOULD BE.!

I couldn't get enough sleep last night. I left T's room after she fallen asleep. Now Mumma is shouting... Ouuuffff..!

Me: kya hua mumma? ..please stop shouting.

Mumma: You should be thanking me that I haven't threw you out of this house.

I couldn't understand what the hell is happening... Last night T was acting weird. And now mumma. I mean ho kya raha hai?

I stoop up and grabbed her shoulders.

Me: Meri pyaari mumma..hua kya hmm?

She jerked off my hands ....

Mumma: I TOLD YOU... I TOLD YOU NA THAT SORT THINGS OUT WITH TIRI!!!!???

Me: Yeahh... So I did.. now what?

Mumma: Ohooo achha?? THEN WHY THE HELL SHE LEFT TO HILLS????

Her words hit me like a rock.. Left? What's that supposed to mean??

Me: sorry what??? LEFT???!!! WHY?? WHEN???

Mumma: How do I know Darshan. She was sneaking out but I caught her .... She made some weird excuses like her parents needs to see her.. that's why she left.

Me: WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER ?? ATLEAST YOU SHOULD HAVE WAKE ME UP!!!!

Mumma: Don't raise your voice boy. She said she doesn't wish to see your face ..  she left.

What??? Doesn't wish to see my face?? Why T..? What I have done?

Me: I must go after her..it's not that late... I can still catch her in the station...

Mumma: It's 12 pm Darshan. It's been it's been 6 hours since she left.

You left me again T. Without letting me know why?!
   But this time I'll not give up on  you.
Just pick up the call.
I called her hundred of times but she is not picking up any of my calls. Texted her... But she is not replying.
I called Shayani but that girl is also not picking up.

What the fuck is happening????

       I had a small meeting with a channels. I attended that with a fake made up smile. My mind is about to blow up in any moment because of  this channel interview is sucks..! They are asking stupid questions which I really hate to answer.

Interviewer: One last question Darshan... So all.your fans wants to know .. Except your family, do you have any special one or special friend in your life??

Me: Umm I consider every special person in my life as my family. Not only parents... I consider my friends as a part of my family.

Interviewer: So do you have any one special in your heart?

Me: Hahahah.. yeah!! My fans.! Each and every fans are so special. Woh sab yaha rehte hai..!

!