D for Darshan

That man with a farmers hat,, a big oversized trouser and a red check shirt.....
                 That is Uncle John...
He has a very small shop in the market..... One can find God in his shop....  He keep everything in his shop........ He also loves music..

   But his favorite was that two kid who met two years ago.....
   They can ride bicycle together.
One can never leave the other...

Why???
              Haaaahhhh.... Well... Our little bunny is an actually a scary cat.

Tiri : Why are you crying??  Where is your Guitar??

Darshan was rubbing his eyes and crying continuously.

Tiri got very irritated... And grabbed his hand. Started dragging him.

Some naughty boys took Darshan's toy guitar. Tiri found out who are they.

           Tiri took a box in her one hand and grabbed Darshan 's hand with the other.

Tiri : I told you na I'll give your guitar.. Don't cry...

As if Darshan was listening...
.
.
.

.
(in front of the naughty boys) 

Tiri had a very angry face.. Now you guys remember an angry little girl's face.....  🤣well.. As same as the angry bird right??

Well. Tiri was very serious because those kids took Darshan's Guitar... And Darshan???

As usual.. Hidind behind Tiri....

Tiri : Give me the guitar golu.....

Golu : I took it from him.. I am not giving...

Tiri : Last warning.. Give him the GUITAR.. or.. ...

Golu: Or what???

Tiri : OK.

         Tiri turned around at our little Darshan... Wiped his tears... And then she opened the box.

She threw the box to them.

Minimum 10-11 frogs came out from that box and jumped on them.

Those poor kids got really scared that they threw Darshan's guitar and ran away.

But it broke.

Tiri is very sensitive about him.. She can't see him cry.
From the day she met him... Everytime ..all she wants to protect him.

After two days... Tiri took Darshan to her favorite place.

In front of that stream. Under the big tree beside the rock.

Darshan was sad.... His guitar got broken.

Then Tiri said. .

Tiri : I have a harmonica... I'll play it for you.

Darshan: OK...

She started playing harmonica...

The music which is coming from it cooled down every madness of the nature... The smile peeps on little Darshan's face.
.
.
.
After some days tiri took Darshan to Uncle John's shop.

Uncle John got very happy to see two sweet candies in front of his store.. And he knew why Tiri came here today.

Uncle John: I'll give you that thing. ..but first you tell me who is this new friend of yours??

Tiri : Uncle this... This.... Uhhhhhh.... Ummmmmm.. D... Ye D hai...

Uncle john: D?  What kind of name is this?  😄

Those baby lips can't spell    Darshan's name.. Well... Darshan can spell it though but maybe he also liked the name D.

Uncle John : Okkkk.. Here is your Guitar.

Uncle John gave tiri a real guitar. A smaller one so that those little hands can handle it.

Tiri asked her father this guiter as a gift on her birthday.

Tiri : ye le... Guitar.. I told you na.. I'll give you.

D: but... It's yours..

Tiri : I can't play guitar.. You'll play.. I'll listen.

         From that day onwards Tiri and D often came to Uncle John's shop... Played guitar.. Played harmonica... Listen stories from him... Uncle John  watched them grow up.

Now they are in class VIII....
      they grew up....
Darshan is now a star of his school but his every move decided by Tiri.

He can't take one step without her.

       Every afternoon after school.. They go for a bicycle ride... Visit Uncle John... Went to the stream and play guitar and harmonica.

(well readers... They grew up... From now on Tiri will tell you the story... Will they fall in love??  Who will fall in love at first?? 😁😁)

GAWWDD I WISH I HAD DARSHAN'S BABY PICTURES..