WHERE IS MY D?

When I saw the jeep is coming towards us... I grabbed D's arm tightly.
      The entire picture appears in front of my eyes..... The picture of Uncle slapping D... The picture of mumma is crying and not trusting me anymore. A picture of misunderstanding between the families.

     My legs started shaking....thinking about the fact that maybe his dad will never let him come with me.

                 Thinking about a Day without D.......
       a chilling fear coming down through my bones.
       .
............my mind was completely blank. What should I do???

Run??  But which way??  The jeep is in our way??? 

Lie???  But what??? 
.............................  ...............

.
.
.
.
.

Arey o Sir... They are with me. ....

All of us looked at the opposite way.....

       That person took of the helmet and......

    It's a girl.

A chubby girl.

P. O: ohh you are here too???

Unknown girl : hahaha.. What to do sir.... Ishq Ho gaya hai in jungle o se.

     Her replies was way to informal.

Then the police officer asked us....

P. O: You know her?

Unknown girl: Arey.... Don't you trust me??  I told you na they are my friends.. (she hurriedly replied)
      I asked them to come with me...
I have my bike so I went forward.. They were on their slow bicycle so...

P. O: achha.. Aisa hai Kya??

      That police officer really trust her.... It's so surprising.
   D was standing like a lifeless body.
    I get that this entire thing made him scared.

P. O: Go home straight... Yaha phirse dekha to.... That police warned us... And he turned to that girl...

P. O: Aur tu... Mereko sab samajh me ata hai.. Teri ye saari chalaki.. .. It's you thats why I am just giving warning this time...

Unknown girl : OH my dear police uncle... I am here na... Don't take pressure... It's my fault that they are here... I'll drop them home. 😉

P. O: okay... Let's go... He commanded to his fellow officers and left.

Follow me. (that girl said with  a very serious tone. )

We returned back to our tiny city and stopped in a safer place.

That stranger burst into flames...

Stranger : O Hello.... Do you think that place is for lovey dovey sparrow couples like you ???  YOU GUYS ARE MAD OR WHAT???

Me: No actually...

Stranger : Actually what??  That forest is not your make out spot... get that???

D: oh hello... We are not couple... And we didn't go there for make out... (his tone automatically get lower when it reaches the word make out)

Stranger : Then what???  Why you two get in there?? 

Me: we have some business..

Stranger: Love... That place is dangerous... People who have business in there ,,we consider them as mafia. And you guys shouldn't have any business in there.