❦ Plan

<➶>

Taehyung has been so caught up being jealous that he forgot about his boyfriend. He was supposed to meet up with him a couple times but he's been using homework as an excuse. All he wants to do is make sure Jimin isn't getting touchy with Jungkook.

But Jimin isn't even his.

So here he is stuck in another boring class looking out the window not even paying attention to what the teacher is saying. Taehyung won't admit it but Jimin is someone he still loves but the way the elder left him was heartbreaking.

His thoughts were interrupted when he got a message from Min-Jun.

Babe💘:
Let's meet today?

Tae💓:
Sure love, I'll stop by later

Babe💘:
Alright I'll be waiting 💕

He sighed, dating someone while having feelings for someone else isn't right. Min-Jun is a great guy but Taehyung's heart is still occupied by someone else.

~•~

Jimin and Jungkook are at library working on a group project they have for their last class. The teacher said it was fine for groups to work somewhere else if it helps them concentrate. So the duo is now at the library working peacefully without distractions.

"Hyung can we also work later at your place?" "Sure Kookie," Jimin replied still writing on his paper. 

"So how are you and your mans?" Jungkook said teasing his hyung. "He's not mine," Jimin says with a sigh.

"Why don't you go after him?" "I don't have the right to. He's moved on and he looks really happy," suddenly Jungkook can feel Jimin's mood change.

"Hyung you guys can always talk things out. Yeah he might have a boyfriend but what if he still has feelings for you, I mean you never know," Jungkook says creasing Jimin's hand. "Wow Kookie since when did you become my therapist?" Jimin says with a giggle.

"Well as your friend I'm supposed to be here for you," Jungkook says with a smile. "You're a real friend Kook, thanks," Jimin says returning a smile to his friend.

~•~

Taehyung had a rough day and was ready to go home but he thought it would be nice to grab some ice cream for Jimin and himself. So here he is at a ice cream shop getting strawberry ice cream for him and his roommate. Yeah his roommate. Nothing more and nothing less.

After getting their ice cream he started walking to their dorm when he saw figure heading the same way.

On the other hand Jimin was getting ready to text Jungkook to come so he headed to the living.

Taehyung came closer and saw Min-Jun there.

"Love? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked a little shocked to see Min-Jin outside his dorm when he was meeting him later. "I came to see you since I miss you so much," Min-Jun pouted.

"That's nice love but-" before Taehyung can continue his sentence he was silenced by a pair of lips. Min-Jun was kissing him while reaching for the doorknob.

Min-Jun managed to open the door and pushed Taehyung inside. When they were inside he closed the door and pinned Taehyung against the door kissing him roughly. 

Jimin stood there while holding back his tears but they didn't see since they were too busy. Suddenly when Min-Jun was backing Taehyung to the couch Taehyung saw Jimin and pulled away.

"Babe why did you stop?" Min-Jun asked until they heard Jimin run out the room slamming the door.

"You should go," Taehyung said holding the bag tight. "But why?" Min-Jun was starting to get annoyed and hurt at how Taehyung kept avoiding him. "Listen we'll talk tomorrow," "Fine!" Min-Jin ran out the same way Jimin did.

Taehyung just sighed and sat down on the couch.

~•~

Jimin showed up to Jungkook's place with tears running down his chubby cheeks. 

"Hyung whats wrong?!" Jungkook asked bringing Jimin in for a hug. "I- I saw t-them k-kissing in the d-dorm," Jimin said crying on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry hyung, here let's go inside my room," Jimin nods and they head to Jungkook's room.

Jimin sits down on the bed while Jungkook grabs some water for him to drink then comes back and comforts him. Eventually Jimin calms down enough so they can talk.

"Hyung you love him don't you?" Jimin takes a deep breath before answering, "More than anything but I can't have him now."

"Well maybe you can," Jungkook says as he comes up with an idea. "H-how?" Jimin says with a bit of hope in his eyes.

"Seduce him," "What?! Are you crazy??" Jimin thought it was gonna be something more sweet but instead it's something he has no experience in. "Hyung you can totally do it! He'll come running to you in seconds," they stayed quite for second until Jimin turns to Jungkook and speaks.

"Kookie that won't work," Jimin says. "You were his lover for two years so now suddenly coming back and seducing him will be like his dream come true."

Jimin thinks for a minute, maybe Taehyung still loves him? Maybe he can win back his heart and explain everything. Maybe.

"I'll do it," Jimin says with confidence and determination.