chapter 3

The green shimmer of light through the droplets of the previous nights rain along with the precipitation of the water fills up the cemetery's grass.names of long lost loved ones craved along with blinding smiles of their pictures taken before their departure on the concrete walls.

She Doesn't see the point of putting on a name.doesn't see the point of putting on their pictures as if telling other passers-by they had a happy life before their departure.she don't like people looking at her parents grave kissing their teeth in pity as they pass by.

The warm majorcan breeze blows her snow white hair back her shoulders.the sun appears green and yellow as it shimmers down the canopy of morning leaves.

She hadn't gave the time of her day for the past two months to visit the place, in fear she will collapse once again at their presence."no more weak y/n." She promises herself. But this time is different.she needed to get their blessed permission for what she is about to do.

Standing above her parents grave she thinks about her mom's soft soothing voice.her father's firm commanding yet loving ones.

"I'll be the y/n you raised to admire."she speaks.
Eyes swollen ,nose red from the constant brush of her hands.it didn't surprise her when she really did collapse in tears at the site of their graveyard.they looked so peaceful yet unfairly delayed of their life.

Revenge was what fueled her the first two or three weeks. It was what made her decide to stay in the family. But now she isn't as sure.
Of course justice needs to be served but maybe she isn't one to decide that knowing very well what her parents did to others as well. Others well deserved of a punishment but again shouldn't have been their decision.

If she is taking part on the family.then she is going to do it her own way.

"I won't get my hands dirty"
She told Jack that day.
"That is my one condition"
Jack didn't say anything back or argue.he just smiled, gave her a comforting hug saying "what ever you wish little one".
For he knew it is impossible to stay clean on this line of  life. Hopes she gets around it before it's too late.

So she talks. Talks about her ins and outs of what she has been thinking since their death. Smiles at the end of her ramble. Cursing herself for not visiting them sooner.

That morning she heads back to her parents mansion now empty since no one important reside in it anymore. She has been taking residence at her uncle's house with her cousin's. one of which she is glad to have in her company, hobi. She doesn't have the guts to put the house for sale, thinks she should just keep if for investment purpose.told hobi about her plan and he agreed with her one evening they were chatting.as the best friend that he is, hobi listened to her, comforted her, promised he would help with whatever she needs and one of those being finding that tape they failed to locate at the ball.

Hobi's been the one who came up with the idea to go to college for the first time, so as to make their mission easier. What better way to socialize and analyse than to mingle with young,dumb ,broke collage kids.so it was set. The Riva kids were going to college just like other normal kids do.

***

" Devils bullock" hobi curses up on arrival of the top high funded college known in town. Shang high.
"This place is like a walking hell tour with egoistical rich basterds for a demon."

Besides him y/n laugh's . hobi's uncharacterised reaction never failing to amuse her.

"Being one of the founders of the college,you sure speak highly of it." She teases getting out of his parked porch.

she hasn't been in her Bugatti for sometime now. Saying it's out of trend and that it makes her feel fall behind society.she chooses to stick next to Hobi making him her personal chauffeur wherever she goes.