chapter 2

Please make me smile and hit that star on your screen.
***
Hit

"Heads up don't look down"

Hit

" Right foot forward left foot slightly bent"

Hit

"You are not focusing y/n" hobi banters. forehead tied in a knot between his eyes.

"Why are we doing this now. I already know how to fight"you whine frustrated as to why you're being forced to do training you've done since you started walking ,at 5 in the morning.you should be dozing off on your own nonexistent dreamland.

"Wrong, you know how to defend not how to fight"your best friend spits back.
"Hence why I'm kicking your ass right now" he adds throwing one punch to your face before you doge it.

"Don't get over your head Hope, this is your first time you're ever laying a hand on me and it's only because I'm distracted"

"Distracted because of my good looks, or my good looks" he teases cocking his head to the side.

You roll your eyes, glad you're back to your old routine where you both banter back and forth which always somehow ends with him talking about his looks.

Don't ask . You don't even know how he does it.

"Cocky much"

"Hey I'm just poi....." He is cut off as you swing your left foot connecting it with his abdomen.he grunts holding his stomach at your sudden swing.

You crunch down to his ear mocking his own words back at him.
"Why are you distracted. is it because of my good looks or my good looks?"

"Well, this cockiness is not gonna save both of us on our first mission"he speaks following you as
You make your way to one of the treadmill in the training gym.

perks of being rich, you can bring the gym to your house.

You shiver at the thought of it, it's been two months since you decided to stay and ever since it's been practice after practice and business course after course. as you might've already guessed the Rivas don't really go to public schools but are all homeschooled. It makes you more practical, observant and meticulous as your uncle phrases it.

This mission. well it's more of an exam for testing your progress on all those classes spent. anything that have to do with the Rivas company and how you are going to handle obstacles, but Hobi can't help but call it a mission saying it sounds more exciting and cool.

"Why can't we just get normal exams like normal people on a paper and be done with it?"you ask jumping on the treadmill arranging it to your limit of 9 km/h.

"Incase you haven't noticed, we are not normal"he answers hopping on the next treadmills setting it at the same speed.

"I don't get why you are excited about it. you do realize the unlimited ways this could go wrong with one slip Right?" People could die.

he stops for a second face frowning , realization downing on him.

"Your right" he says before giving you a toothy grin and going back to running."but that is not our Problem now is it?".
You frown at his inhumane comment, you get that you all are supposed to be tougher but that doesn't mean you should risk others life for your advantage. And that is something you and your family will never come to familiarize.riva is all they care about. nothing else matters.

You sigh shrugging the thought. if anything, you know the people you care about will be safe. that's what matters for now.

"All families will be there ?" You ask referring to the ball held by non other than the rivas.which is also where your mission takes place as hobi puts it