chapter 4

Please make me happy and hit that star sign at the bottom of you screen.

***

It's almost past midnight when you start slowly dozing off in your bed, the big flat screen TV in front playing one of those movies Hobi keeps forcing you in to watching.

He is still awake, munching on the popcorn you prepared for the movie.you lost count of how many times he made you watch game of thrones.how he still watches it with a surprised face on every episode is beyond you.

"Go to sleep Hobi we got school tomorrow" you murmur sleepily eyes half closed, head resting on your fluffy pillow besides him.he is bunched up on your bed, his own head resting against your bed heading.

"It's almost done" he informs you eyes still locked on the blue screen of the TV at the front of your bedroom.the bedroom that used to be the guest bedroom where you sleep when ever you come to sleep over with your parents.

you sigh squirming and pulling the duvet over your head , collecting the warmth and comfort your bed brings.

After some minutes or so the room goes silent. You're guessing Hobi switched off the TV and your guess is confirmed when the light on the night stand goes off making the room be swallowed with a deeper degree of darkness,you feel it even through your closed eyes.

He rustless besides you and it was silent for a moment until he starts talking to you.

"You asleep?" He whispers voice evidently cautious and slow.

"Humm" you hum too tired to get proper words out.

"I was thinking,... Why don't we throw a party on Saturday?"

You brows furrow, eyes closed still unable to get a bigger expression out of your body, but Hobi already knows all your tells. he was expecting the exact reaction anyway. He knows How you pout unintentionally when you're not satisfied with something or how you cross your arms when ever you're around people that makes you feel uncomfortable or the different way you squinch your forehead,the little furrows of your brows.....

"It's been three days since we started school and we haven't socialized as much as we should."

"That's not our fault hope" you silently will the words out.

"Exactly, for some reason the students don't really socialize with us, and I think that have something to do with our reputation."

You know exactly what he means. it's the first time you are even seen in public like that, living like normal people.at first you thought people stayed away because of your parents death and wanted to avoid that awkward interaction of giving condolences. it's not really something you look forward to either.you don't want to meet someone for the first time only to see the pitiful gaze reflecting through their eyes. of course there is also another explanation behind their action and that is what hobi believes to be, the fact that they all took you both too intimidating enough to interact normally and that is because of your infamous name. Riva.

You pull your shoulder up to your face slowly but faintly opening your tired eyes.you find Hobi facing you cuddling the pillow that once was between his legs as he sat down watching the movie. you know that pillow will be seen nowhere the next morning because you see, Hobi's got a habit of cuddling you with his leg, which you always complain about the next morning.he doesn't give a damn about your compliant though , knows he would do it again the next time he sleeps over.he thinks it's worth the complaint.