chapter 7

Trance.......a half conscious state characterised by the absence of response or stimuli.

That's how it feels like, that's how being around him feels like.

Like ceasing in a trance.

It's overwhelming, everything about him.
So close to you right now ,you could see everything, almost feel every inch of him. like he never even left.

His cologne.

His pretty long lashes shadowing prettly on his cheeks. He looks ruggedly handsome.unearthly even.

That God forbiden boxy smile thats only preserved for loved ones
Portrayed towards you.but you're not one of his loved ones.

Not anymore.

"Been a while star." His voice docile, holds a certine unfamiliarity to them.lips slightly wetted by his sharp tongue, they look inviting.

You scowl not realy liking your train of thought.

He sounds sure,confident.

Good. he's gonna need that confidence for what you had stored for him.

"had it?" You mock, head tilted slightly to the side so it would seem like you're analyzing him.judging unaffected.

so it would seem like your inside is not burning and shivering all at the same time.

"Didn't realizes." You scoff

He smiles once again, licks his pink lips then takes a step even closer towards you.his Cologne invading your sense. eyes looking down at yours.

"fancy talking for old times sake?" Then he pauses ,softening his gaze when he says "please star"

how could you deny him when he's asking like that, using that name. Always a poosh for those dominant eyes.

And so you nod. tell him to meet you later cause apparently you've got pressing issues to handle but in reality you just wanted to collect your thoughts and yourself ingeneral because holy fuck he is back.

Kim taehyung is back.

It takes you two and a half hour to organise your raging thoughts.

You've always thought about this moment .played it in your head like a broken record over and over again.

So many times with different senerios.

In all of them he ends up begging for your forgiveness, asks you to take him back.

How funny,those thoughts are just the reflection of your dire needs. Requirements from your heart and busted ego inorder to be mended.

But that was a long time ago.before your parents death.

You're diffrent now, you don't relay your emotions based on other peoples assumptions.

Kim taehyung might be confident but you are more mature, so much that tae, the bad, flirty player boy who's always got a snarky comment is left speechless during your talk.

He didn't know what he was expecting, but a smile and friendly y/n was certainly not it.

He did consider a glass of water to his head or a sharp slap across his cheeks but certainly not this.

You smile sitted across from him in that convinent store you used to hang out back in the good days.

adoring black Cardigans with ripped black jeans crossing your arms over your chest which elivates your breast but he doesn't dare look down. Not when he is about to open a subject that is considered a taboo.