chapter 5

"Fucking hell......." Is what you say the moment you start opening your eyes. the pain in your head roaring , whisking like you're being constantly headlocked by a sledge hammer. you don't remember hangover being such a bitch, but you also don't remember drinking to the extent of earning one. you don't obsess over the thought when another round of pain pinches through your head. As if telling you to stop thinking too much.

you need water, the realization only making you want to clear every consumption in your stomach before putting anything in. So you run to your bathroom holding your mouth, hoping not to throw up in the middle of your room.

After twenty minutes or so you come out of the bathroom with red face and empty stomach, spent due to the throwing up you did.but with a much better energy since you took a cold shower right after.

You make sure to put on an oversized hoodie over you from your old closet that still have much of your clothes stacked, closes that you don't really find interest in wearing anymore.for some reason they go against your new self-improved version.apparently.

you pull on the hem of the hoodie stretching the fabric not wanting to take the chance of being caught by whoever over stayed at the party last night.yet you still leave your legs bare before you head to the kitchen for some cold water.

The glass of water feels like a blessing to your stomach when you feel the cold liquid flowing down resting peaceful on your sensitive gut.

You sigh contentedly cursing at your drunk self for ever deciding to drink as much of alcohol.

never again.

The place is trashed but that isn't much of a problem since all you need to do is punch few keys on your phone call to the cleaning lady.

Never been the cleaner type.

It's a bit odd that you don't see any breathing person besides you though.you thought with a party as wild as last night's, there would at least be drunkens hidden under your living room couch.

But to your surprise the place is silent.

Seriously not even hoseok is here?

You make a mental note to call him and ask if he is alright later.he's probably hangover and asleep right now. You're not even sure if he drank last night but his odd behaviour tells you maybe he did.

You step outside through the sliding glass door to your beautifully decorated backyard wanting to feel the early morning breeze on your skin .

The backyard was where your mom mostly relish her time. She really took her time decorating it either.it doesn't scream expensive. just put together and welcoming, specially during this season.

The brilliant morning sun blends with the mist .kisses the air. makes love with the wind.Early spring mornings are your favourite.soft orange light from the sun sipping through the green leaves of your backyard trees.

You smile taking the musky air.it being the first time you smiled while the picture of your parents reside within your mind .their memories hasn't done you justice the past few month. But then suddenly a memory surges through you as if the wind was whispering it in your ear as it caresses past your checks.

Black hair.

Dark eyes.

Strong commanding scent.

Bed.

Lips.

You gasp loudly hands quickly covering your mouth.

And then came another.