chapter 6

There are three things in this world that can't stay forever hidden.

the sun.

the moon.

and the truth.

but right at the moment now,jungkook could argue that you being a strange mystery puzzle that he couldn't for the sake of his mental stability solve by himself should be thrown along those lists.

you're a puzzle left for the whole world to figure .you haven't even figured yourself out, how could he?

he's never been the type to make assumption about people but my god the amount of those assumptions he has made about you in the short meeting eclipse of your existence should be illegal enough to be considered an assault.yet here you are in front of him, legs crossed, perched on the other side of your couch with a slice of pizza he ordered.

picky? no he's realized you're not a picky eater like he assumed you are when you told him you hate pickles on top.
what else do you hate on top?

how do you like your coffee?

do you even like coffee at all?

or maybe you prefer a tea instead. green ones or maybe plain like he does?

do u like long car trips?

or just a simple afternoon walk around the neighbourhood?

who are you y/n?

" i'm mostly a good judge of character." he comments as you snicker on his behalf.

he raises his brows' at your reaction. you didn't mean to come off as disrespectful. it's just that what you assumed about him seem to be on point every time, at least that's what you think. you had also assumed that he has figured you out already.shame, you're wrong this time.so you're a little bit surprised when he suggested to play twenty questions.it's his way of pathetically trying to prove himself wrong. find out more about you without seeming desperate. he plays it off telling himself that its for research purposes.rivas are dangerous. Keep your enemies closer.

Not that you're his enemy. not anymore. not yet.

"what are we five?" you mock finishing the last slice of pizza from your hand.

he doesn't answer. just looks at you,more like orders you with his eyes.

its crazy you thought he looked like a baby back in the car and here you are flustered from a meir stare.

"fine, but i can't play kids game sober." you give in getting up from the couch to fetch one of your high alcohol drink.it's no lie you're as intrigued by him as much as he is. you shouldn't be complaining given the chance to know more about him.your assumptions can only give little.

you don't really bring glasses with you when you come back. just the bottle of wine. you swing a mouth full, face scrunched from the bittersweet test. he smiles taking the bottle from your hand going back and forth at it until you start feeling the tingles in your body.

you're tipsy. not drunk, just tipsy. if you think too much in to it you're basically indirect kissing but then again you're not drunk enough to voice that thought out. so you clear your throat shooting him a look.

"ok lapino ask away, what do you want to know?"

He snorts, is a bit tipsy too. chucks the warm fuzzy feeling in his stomach to being wine drunk up on hearing the little name you got for him. doesn't pay it much attention though.

"Do you like being a Riva?" Start simple he tells himself. will get to the juicy stuff after a bit of a bottle or two. needs you to loosen up a little.