Author's note/Welcome!

Hi, thanks for reading!
This will be a story that looks at both - the sibling relation between Draco and Pandora: how they've helped each other grow and the way they try to prevent each other from falling in the middle of this conflict. While also looking at the growing friendship and blooming love between Harry and Pandora, as it is after all, a love story.

Nothing too rushed, so there will be no 11 year old protagonist already dating or shoving her tongue down someone's throat. That, and not all the boys at Hogwarts will have a crush on her and blush and shit. Pandora is considered beautiful but she's no Veela that attracts everyone.

I'm going to use both the books and the movies, but I'm definitely changing, taking out or adding things to my story so I can make it flow nicely and don't just have a retelling. I'll have some chapters that drift away from the original course of action or that analyze other parts of Pandora's life. So if you see events, characters' personalities or parts that don't belong to either the books or movies, that's just me modifying the story to make it how I want it to be.
Yes, I have read the books and watched the movies, but I will purposely change some things.

Last but not least, all characters and the Harry Potter universe belong to J.K. Rowling, except obviously Pandora Azalea Malfoy, who is my own creation.

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance, I'll try to update as often as I can,
Izzy

🐍

snek snek!