Trust

"You're hurt, but for some reason, you don't want to go see Madam Pomfrey. So I'm helping you with that injury."

"And why would you think that? there's nothing to worry about. I thought you were here for an early potions lesson, not to take care of me."

"Uncle, don't fight with me, I can see you limping. On top of that, you carried both me and Draco to our common room yesterday, you shouldn't have done that." Pandora stomped her foot, completely determined.

"Pandora, I'm the adult here and-" Snape saw her going through his potions cabinet, taking out a medium-sized vial with some purple liquid.

"Please sit down, and place your leg on this stool. I'm a Malfoy, I don't take no for an answer." Snape ended up complying with her because she was his goddaughter, he would have hexed any other brat.

Snape, lifted his robes and the hem of his pants slightly, showing a bandaged ankle. He then took the bandages away, Pandora gasped.

"Sev.....it's bloody and bruised....what did this to you?"

"To put it simply, a dog." Pandora took a cotton ball with some pincers and poured some of the purple wound-cleaning potion on it.

"Was it — was it the three-headed dog?"

Snape's eyes went wide, "How do you even know about that? How in Merlin's name did you get to that room?"

"It was an accident, I swear! That night after I went to the kitchens, I ran into some Gryffindors. We heard Filch and before I realized it, I was being dragged away. The moving stairs shifted and led us into this creepy hallway. We managed to get away from the dog and lock the door though."

Snape was livid, his goddaughter almost died because of some FOOLISH Gryffindors.
Pandora gently dabbed the potion on his wound, Snape didn't even flinch as he watched her with narrowed eyes.

"If it makes you feel a bit better, Draco already gave me a whole rant about it, AND we realized for the first time that one can feel when the other is in great danger."

"Pandora you need to stop making your brother and I so worried. With the dog and with the troll, you could've been h-" Snape sucked in a breath when she applied a bit more pressure to the wound.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, that dog got you bad. Seems like it was guarding something." She said worriedly as she carefully finished and passed him some new bandages.

"I'm fine, just remember you can't tell anyone about it, this is Professor Dumbledore's business — Blasted thing. How are you supposed to keep your eyes on all three heads at once."  They both heard the door creak.

"POTTER!" He said furiously when he spotted the black-haired boy and instantly covered his leg with his robes.

"I just wondered if I could get my book back."

"GET OUT! OUT!" Harry ran away from the classroom.

Harry couldn't believe it, from what he heard, Snape tried to get past the three-headed dog. And Pandora was there in the classroom too, so she probably knew what he was up to.

He quickly found Ron and Hermione and told them what happened. Hermione thought there was no way a teacher would go against Dumbledore and then tell a student about his "evil" plan. Ron, on the other hand, was convinced that Snape was up to something and that it was not so far fetched for him to share it with one of his snakes.
.
.
.
The issue with Snape gradually left Harry's mind as the day of his first quidditch match arrived. He even forgot to ask Pandora about it.
Harry was extremely nervous, Ron and Hermione were trying to get him to have something for breakfast, but his stomach was twisting and turning.