September 1st

*fun fact: Pandora's wand is the same as the one I got at Pottermore. It still matches her tho.
That's Alec btw☝️.

The day finally arrived where Draco and Pandora would be heading to Hogwarts. The twins were ecstatic and just couldn't stay still at all.

They both packed some last-minute things into their trunks, running through the multiple rooms at the manor. They even tried to smuggle their brooms, but their father caught them red-handed. And with just a small wand movement, both of their brooms came flying right into his hand. They went back to put some other stuff  into their trunks, their now broom-less trunks.

"Come on kids, we're going to be late!" The twins heard their mother shout. Pandora quickly closed her trunk, checking if she had her wand in her bag, and grabbing Alec's cage before heading downstairs. The second her brother arrived, they all took off to King's Cross.

Breathtaking — that's the only word Pandora could think of as she stood there looking at the big red Hogwarts train. She has dreamed about this day for years.

The young blonde girl was eager to start with her classes. If she was completely honest, she actually enjoyed learning quite a lot. So all of those private lessons didn't bother her as much while growing up. She was not a complete bookworm, but was still a very knowledgeable person.

Pandora was especially good with potions and enjoyed the subject a lot, as she even took extra lessons with her uncle Sev. Who was highly pleased to see her potential, even though his face didn't show it at all.

And now, this was the start of a new chapter in her life. She was finally getting on that train, and she'll make a bunch of friends, work really hard, and be one of the best witches in her class.
Nothing could keep her away from all the goals and ambitions she had for her future. And nothing could deter her extremely good mood or erase that happy smile from her face.

"DRACEYPOO!"

Ok, maybe she spoke too soon, because apparently the universe was out there ready to get on her nerves.

She saw the Parkinson, Zabini, and Greengrass families approach them through the crowd. Pansy running up to where they were and crushing Draco with a hug. While her brother was suffering in Pansy's embrace (and probably suffocating too), she turned towards Daphne, Astoria, and Blaise. Not in the mood to even breathe in Pansy's direction.

"Well hello little Malfoy, are you excited to go to Hogwarts?" Blaise asked as he arrived and stood next to her. The sisters standing right in front of them.

"Of course! I'm so ready. Awww but I'll miss you so much this year Astoria" she said as she turned to hug the brunette.

"And I'll miss you too, I'll be completely alone, you're all leaving me....But we'll be back together next year, and we're also meeting for the holidays and the summer." They all then started to discuss some plans for when they come back together.

**I'm making Astoria one year younger instead of two cause my poor girl Pandora needs another close friend.

Pandora faintly smiled, Astoria was great. She was nice and gentle; and was never heard using derogatory terms. Sure, she really liked Daphne too, both had a lot in common and all, but Daphne actually had some pureblood ideals within her.

Astoria on the other hand, even though she still believed that wizards were better due to all the things magic could do, was the only other pureblood that knew that Pandora didn't have any bigoted opinions about blood or muggles.

Pandora then turned her head towards Blaise, the Italian gentleman. Draco's best friend — and a refined and intelligent person, most of the time anyway.