Hogwarts

Pandora's POV

I felt someone shake me awake. "Come on princess we're arriving in 5," Draco said as I opened my eyes and looked up at him from my place in his shoulder.

"Wait, when did you put on your uniform? I actually thought you would wake me up a bit earlier so you could go change." I said as I stretched and heard my back do a satisfying pop.

"I actually just passed you to Daphne, went to change, and then placed you back on my shoulder when I came back. You didn't even notice, it was a bit funny."

"Yeah yeah, thank you tho, both of you." I fixed my hair and uniform, making sure it didn't look like I just woke up.

The train lost speed as it finally came into a halt at the station. A voice was heard through the compartments, saying that we've arrived and that all of our things would be taken to the castle.

We stood up and squeezed through the hallway as everyone was already heading out. Draco grabbed my hand to keep me close as we really didn't know where to go.

It was dark and cold outside when we stepped out of the train, making me shiver slightly.

"Firs' years, this way please!" I turned my head and saw a tall - no - gigantic man standing on one side of the station, holding a big lantern. "Come on, now, first years, don't be shy. Come on now, hurry up." We all turned and started walking behind the group of students.

We arrived in front of the lake, where several small boats were placed at the shore. "Maximum 4 per boat, come on!"

Seeing Draco's bodyguards already next to him, I decided that there was no way in hell I was getting on a boat with them. Instead, I grabbed Daphne and Blaise to come with me.

"You're leaving me for them?" Draco said when I let go of his hand. "Oh dear brother of mine, I love you and you love me. But I just know you well enough to know you will rock the boat." He just smirked and rolled his eyes.

We got into the boats and they started to glide on their own across the lake. Coming face to face with a huge imposing castle. It was just so beautiful I was not even sure if I was actually breathing.

End POV
When all the students reached the other side, the gigantic man led them through a path and up a set of stairs that ended in a long hallway. At the top, waiting for them, was an old witch dressed in emerald green robes and a pointy hat.

"The firs' years, Professor McGonagall," said the giant.
"Thank you, Hagrid. I will take them from here."

"Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor McGonagall. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts." She explained

"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup."

"Trevor!" A boy with chubby cheeks exclaimed as he leaped forward and grabbed a toad from the floor, right under the Professor's nose. She gave him a stern look and Pandora instantly knew not to mess with her in the future. "Sorry" The boy went back to stand with the rest of the students.