Week 2

350 reads, yay! I hope the story keeps growing...Thanks!!!
.
.
Pandora survived her first week at Hogwarts. Not only the classes but the castle in general — She was convinced the moving stairs might drop her to her death one day.

As the first years started with their second week, the fact that they were having their first flying class on Thursday, had them all up on their toes. Pandora and Draco were born flying, they loved going around the Malfoy's land mounted on their brooms. So that was something to look forward to.

Not only that, but Pandora finally managed to speak with Snape about the extra lessons she wanted. He told her that they could work together after class hours on Wednesdays. He also said that they would start with some basic legilimency training soon enough too, whenever they had free time. And Draco was going to join them for that.

Pandora also managed to keep talking with Harry here and there and had agreed to always take some time in the future to meet up and hang out. Draco didn't like it, he and Harry would bicker and glare at each other a lot, but her brother was not one to tell her to stop talking to her new friend.

Wednesday evening came by - Pandora waved goodbye to her twin, asked him to save her a seat at the great hall for later, and headed towards the potions classroom. Hugging her black cloak close to her body as she was met with the dungeon's cold air.
When she arrived, she knocked on the door and heard a low 'Come in'.

"Good evening, Professor." She greeted.

Snape sighed and gave her a strange look "We're not in class and it's only the two of us. So I guess I could allow you to be a bit less — formal, yes?" He said as he took out some vials from the cabinets.

"Yeah, so.....what are we doing today, uncle?"

"Madam Pomfrey has asked me if I could help her with a supply of wiggenweld potion." He told her as he finished taking out all of the necessary ingredients.

"Wiggenweld potion? That's a new one, never done it before."

"That's why I'm here to guide you. You see — giving students a poached healing potion is regrettably forbidden." Sarcasm was honestly the closest thing to a joke to come out of Snape's mouth, or at least she thought he was being sarcastic. "Now, come here." Pandora sat down on a table with two big cauldrons in front of her.

"One cauldron is not enough, so we'll work simultaneously. I'll explain everything first and do watch me closely." Snape first went on an explanation and the instructions as he always did. Pandora took some quick notes so she wouldn't forget anything.
They both started working and the young snake paid close attention to everything he did and said, not wanting to mess up her first lesson.

"Well, this shade of green is good, let it cool down and we can put it into some vials. I would say you did — remarkably well, on your first time doing this potion." Snape nodded at her approvingly.
"Thank you..." Pandora beamed at the praise, Snape was an amazing potions master, and she was well aware he didn't go around giving compliments to others.

Once they had put the potion into vials, they headed up together to the infirmary.
There, Madam Pomfrey was going around tending to some students. "Oh, Severus, thanks for the help, can you leave it there on my table? For Merlin, it's only the second week, and some students already managed to get hurt. I don't even want to think about the start of the Quidditch season."

Madam Pomfrey took notice of the young witch standing next to a tall and serious man. "Who are you, little miss? Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine, I just helped professor Snape brew the potion and brought them here. I'm Pandora Malfoy, nice to meet you." She smiled and formally extended her hand as she was taught to do.