The first meeting

A few days later the first editorial meeting was held . Between classes and preparations , all the girls had thought about the choice of articles and reports for the first issue of the newspaper . Tanya wrote down the proposals on a notepad .

Colette : I'd like to write an article about the fashion trends ! Maybe Adams and i could work together , since we both keep up with the latest styles .

Zoe : *shrugged* Ok...I guess , if you want to .

Paulina : Pam and i have been thinking about the secrets of Whale Island , we want to do a piece about its hidden places .

Connie : *sight* That was my idea .

Pamela : No worries ! Why don't we work together , Brown ?

Connie : Okay...

Connie notices that Vanilla glares at her , Connie stared at her too without any other reaction .

Nicky : The annual Iron Mouse Games begin in a few days and i wouldn't miss it for all on Whale Island ! I'd love to write an article about the different sports events !

Vanilla : Sports make me sick ! I'll be in charge of the broken heart column .

The Thea Sisters, Tanya and Dina exchanged puzzled looks ; Vanilla really seemed to be discreet lately . Forgetting Vanilla , Tanya resume taking notes .

Tanya : It is noted ! Otherwise...

Then her gaze became disturbing .

Tanya : A newspaper also needs an editor .

All of the girls present felt uncomfortable with Tanya's gaze , except two of them . Even if she is also afraid of her , Paulina proposed to try to make the fear disappear .

Paulina : Umm...If de Vissen would be interested...but let's vote by a show of paws , okay ? Who wants de Vissen as editor ?

Half the girls voted Vanilla , including Zoe , Connie and Alicia had done it too .

Paulina : Okay...Who wants Mishkov as editor ?

Tanya had taken Olga the Soviet gun from her pocket and all the girls raised their paws .... with them the Thea Sisters and Dina . Tanya , who was not aware of anything , looked at them all puzzled .

Tanya : What ? I'll just cleaned Olga !

Thus , Tanya becomes editor . After all .... at first , this idea was her . The meeting finally ends for the others , as the students walked away , the Thea Sisters, Dina and Tanya had absolutely no idea that an SSA member was with them ; Venus , still in the guise of a student from their school .

Venus : « It was an interesting topic ! »

Venus immediately left the academy without being seen and returned to her planet. Vanilla also suspected nothing of the presence of the malicious foreigner from another planet . She ran to her room to make an urgent phone call to her mother Vissia .

Vanilla : Hello ? Mother ?

Vissia : Vanilla ! How are you , sweetheart ?

Vanilla : I need a new camera !

Vissia : I thought the last years the one you got for your birthday with your brother had twenty-two lenses ?

Vanilla : But i need something more professional !

A quarter of an hour later , de Vissen family helicopter landed on Whale Island carrying an urgent package for Vanilla . The news of the creation of the newspaper spread throughout the college . When it reached the ears of Vanilla's twin brother , Vic de Vissen , president of the Gecko Club , he immediately summoned the other boys , who gathered in the garden .

Vic : As you know , the Lizards are creating their own paper .

Male Student #1 : Yeah !

Male Student #2 : Everybody were talking only about that !

Vic : So we Geckos must do the same .

Among the boys present is Shen Morson .

Shen : Yeah ! Let's write our own newspaper !

And Craig Brightman , Vic's rival . He took advantage of this outdoor meeting to work his abs a bit .

Craig : A whole newspaper !? Really !? I only want to write an article about the sports !

Male student #1 : Me , too !

Male student #2 : Me , too !

Shen : I'll take current events !

No doubt ; sport was the passion for many .

Vic : So it's decided ; we'll make a sports newspaper , okay ?

Craig : Great ! You know , the Iron Mouse Games are about to begin ! We could interview the athletes .

Shen : Alright ! Let's do it !

Vic : Good , we'll follow each event , race by race !