Secret reveal to a classmate

On the girls' side .

Colette : I hope we find them quickly .

Dina crossed her paws remained very silent .

Colette : What are you doing , Dina ?

After a few seconds of silence .

Dina : I prayed that God would give us a sign where Pamela , Paulina and Brown are . God is the Almighty , he can hear us and answer all of our prayers . We just have to believe it with all our heart and soul for our prayer to be answered .

Colette smiled , then she imitated her friend . But her prayer is very different from Dina's .

Dina : What you praying for ?

Colette : I praying for asking God bring many many many many yaoi mangas ! 0W0

Dina : Ha ha ha ! I don't think that-

Nicky : Look , over there !

The girls noticed that something was moving around the corner . It was Pamela and Paulina coming out of the hole .

Pamela : Heey !

Colette : Pam ! Paulina ! Thank God !

The two friends rushed to meet them . Tanya , Vanilla and Nicky saw that Connie was not with them .

Nicky : Where is Brown ?

Paulina : Well...

While Paulina and Pamela told the others what had happened .

??? : Vanilla , your friend is in danger !

Vanilla : What ?! Who's talking to me ?!

Vanilla is the only one who heard that voice , she believed it was Violet , Nicky or any of them . Colette , Tanya , Violet , Nicky , Pamela , Paulina and Dina look at her strangely .

Colette : What's wrong ?

Vanilla : Did you say something to me ?!

Nicky : What ? No !

Vanilla : Come on ! One of you just said to me that one of us is in danger !

Dina : About that...Where's Morson ?

Violet : Morson ?

The girls turned around in search of their comrade . Colette , Pamela , Nicky , Violet , Paulina , Tanya , Dina , and Vanilla spot Apotre Venus with Shen , and the girls immediately stop . They arrived too late , the attractive Venus had extracted Shen's Stone Sacred , which is White Fluorite .

Thea Sisters/Dina : Morson !!

Tanya was the first of the group to notice the astronomical symbol above Venus' chest .

Tanya : This symbole ! You are a member of the SSA ?

Venus : Of course ! I'm Apotre Venus , i am the planet of love and the beautiful of the Solar System Apotres !

Colette : You better put his Stone Sacred back !

Venus : I don't think is it necessary ! Come here , Daimon !

Like every other time her comrades have done , Apotre Venus summoned a Daimon with the Stone Sacred and a black ball . The Daimon looks like an owl .

Vanilla : Aaaahh ! What the hell is that ?!

Venus : Oh Your friend didn't know about your secret , girls . Besides , I'm not going to let you go . right , Mercury?

Behind the girls , Apotre Mercury suddenly appears with the Daimon he had summoned earlier , not to mention , with Connie's lifeless body.

Mercury : Oh , yes !

Nicky/Tanya/Dina/Colette/Violet : Mercury !

Vanilla : W-what is going on ?! Girls ! You know them ?!

The Thea Sisters pulled out their magic pen , while Dina and Tanya already had their brooch on them .

Colette : de Vissen ! Please , don't say anything to anyone if you see this .

Vanilla : Huh ?

Colette : Girls , let's transform !

PamPauliNickVioDinaTanya : Yes !!

Thea Sisters : Thea Sisters ! Let's go !

Dina : Flying Heavenly Power !

Tanya : Liouli Spring ! Bloom !

Colette , Nicky , Violet , Pamela , Paulina , Dina and Tanya transform together in front of Vanilla .

Vanilla : What ?!

Jolie : Chic and Romantic like Europe , i'm Jolie Colette !

Dynamic : The Force of Africa , i'm Dynamic Pamela !

Hyper : The greenish nature of Oceania , Hyper Nicky !

Glitter : The wealth of America , i'm Glitter Paulina !

Harmonia : The wisdom of Asia , i'm Harmonia Violet !

Thea Sisters : More than friends , sisters !

Skyla : : The guardian angel and the messenger who blows the celestial trumpet in the sky , Skyla Tyr !

Liouli : The Nature who feeds and health for animals and all peoples , Liouli Spring !