→ Secret Relationship ←

Ashton:

Ashton and I have been dating for about three months now. We’ve done a good job of keeping it under the radar so that nobody picks up on it. However, I think that recently a few fans have been suspecting something, which makes me a little bit nervous. Some people saw us walking around downtown together or something, so they immediately think we’re dating, which we are, but we don’t want anyone to know yet. What I don’t get is that we weren’t even holding hands or anything, so everyone just immediately expects us to be dating. Nonetheless, I don’t think I’m quite ready for everything that being Ashton Irwin’s girlfriend comes with. The fans are so nice, so supportive, but I can’t help but worry that they won’t like me. Ashton always tells me otherwise, but I still wonder. I hope he’s right though, because having a fandom’s support of our relationship would mean the world.

Calum:

From the moment we started dating, Calum and I decided that it would be best for us to keep our relationship quiet. We both knew that me and large crowds don’t mix well, so the only thing we can do for now is pretend to just be friends and not be seen out together too much. It’s hard, it really is, because all I want to do is hold Calum’s hand and hug him every five seconds. That’s what happens at home, but outside, the only thing to do is act as though we don’t have a thing for each other. And, let’s just say, I’m not  a very good actress. So, that pretty much limits us to staying inside most of the time, even when all I want to do is go outside on a sunny day for a long stroll in the warm summer breeze. Calum tells me that one day, soon hopefully, we will be able to do that as we wish and so much more. I can’t wait for that day.

Michael:

I never realized how hard it was to keep a relationship a secret until I started dating Michael. It’s not that we really needed to, but he thought that it would be safest to do that. He says that the media can be really bad. “They would attack a pretty little thing like you like wolves on a rabbit” he once told me. I can’t help but smile at how much he cares about my safety. I agree, though. The media likes to rip people to shreds, and someone with as little experience as me would never last. So, until we think I’m ready, our relationship will be a secret, which is really fine with both of us. It makes us feel more normal in a way, especially for Michael. Except for the part where we can’t leave the house. But it really doesn’t matter, because right now, we’re perfectly happy in the situation we’re in.

Luke:

Luke and I have been dating for eleven months or so, and still, nobody knows about it except the boys and our families. Yes, it’s difficult, because of course I just want to tell the world how happy I am. Luke is so good to me, always being there for me when I need him and giving me small surprises that make my day. So not telling anyone is hard. But it’s for my own good, Luke tells me. I know that he’s right. I would never do well in crowds, getting mobbed and all. Of course, at some point I would have to, but I will only do that when it’s time. And the amount of hate I would receive from some fans would be ridiculous. I know I’m not skinny. I know I’m not the prettiest person alive. There’s no need to point that out. In reality, I shouldn’t care, because Luke loves me for who I am, so I think that someday soon this relationship will not have to be such a secret anymore.