→ You catch him wanking ←

Calum:

You were at the beach, being Australia with it’s many beaches you were alone, You found a place to stay in between some rocks, and it was beautiful and isolated. You’d both gone in the sea for a bit and come out, you decided you were going to work on your tan, so you put your sunglasses on and closed your eyes. It was just before you were going to turn over when you heard a grunt. You sat up and moved your sunglasses so you could see. Calum was on his front and you could see him grind his hips in the air using his hands to keep him up. “What are you doing?” 

Luke:

Luke had gotten home from tour late last night, and still you hadn’t seen him yet. You decided to give him some time with his family before you’d go over, but you got too impatient. You went over to his house around lunch time and was greeted by his mum at the door. She welcomed you in and told you that Luke was in his room, still in bed, and that you should probably go up and wake him up now. So you went to his room, you knew where to go because you’d been to the Hemmings household many times before. When you walked into his room you didn’t make much noise, but he had his headphones in anyway. And that was when you saw what he was doing, wanking, so you turned around and walked out  because he didn’t see you, and just telling his mum, “He’s waking up now, he shouldn’t be too long.”

Michael:

You had a family barbecue, and it was planned so your extended family could meet Michael. Obviously, he didn’t want to go, but you told him you both had to that you couldn’t skip this one. All your extended family turned up at your house that you shared with your parents, and before you had the barbecue most of you went in the pool. Once you got out you realised Michael had disappeared, he was probably taken away by your dad and uncles to have a talk. When you got out your auntie asked you to get something for her, and you knew were it was, it was in your room. So you went looking for it and ended up coming across a shirtless, hand down his pants Michael Clifford in your room. He was shocked that somebody caught him but relaxed when he realised it was you, “What are you doing? What if somebody else, like my dad, caught you?!”

Ashton:

You were both home, Ashton being back from tour for a few weeks. But with the craziness of the tour it was no surprise Ashton was got tired really early at night. Tonight especially, he was falling asleep on your lap as you watched the newest episode of Jane The Virgin. You told him to go to bed and you’d come up when it went off, so he did. But halfway through watching the tv you decided you should go and snuggle Ashton and you could finish it tomorrow morning. But when you got closer to the door you heard a few moans and grunts. You peaked the door open to see Ashton with his hand in his pants, the other on his chest and his eyes shut. You moved in the room and quietly made your way to the bed, straddling his waist as he shot up in shock. “At least let me help.”