Let It All Out

"Tenko will be the medium!" Tenko immediately volunteered herself for the seance.

"But..." Himiko protested.

"If you are the medium, then you won't be able to talk to Yonaga-san," Tenko said, "If Tenko does it, you will have a chance to. After all, Tenko really doesn't have anything to say to Yonaga-san anyway..."

No, Tenko doesn't. Angie and Tenko were never really friends, in fact Tenko felt a one-sided rivalry with Angie for Himiko's attention.

That never meant she really wanted Angie dead, although she couldn't deny she had thought about it from time to time.

"And after you have said your final goodbyes, keep your chin up and live life facing forward! Survive with me and everyone else! Please..." Tenko said.

This was coming from the bottom of her heart, from someone who couldn't stand the state of a depressed Himiko and hoped for the better of her... because she deserved to have that much.

Himiko was silent at her words, but Tenko decided to continue, wanting to finish conveying her feelings before she became the medium.

"Also, Yumeno-san, let me say this one thing. Expressing your feelings is perfectly natural. You shouldn't feel ashamed at all."

For someone such as Tenko who always lets out everything without reserve, she finds it hard to understand someone like Himiko who always keeps it inside of her. Tenko doesn't think it's healthy to do such a thing. So that's why...

"So if you feel like crying when talking to Yonaga-san, feel free to cry out. You will feel better when you do," Tenko said, shedding out tears to show it, the feelings she felt every time when they lost one among them, her classmates, be it girls or degenerate males because they didn't deserve... and letting them out... always felt like a burden gone, as if letting it go instead of bottling it up with a heavy feeling, Tenko guessed.

"Well... I mean laughing makes you feel better too and venting your anger on something can really cheer you up!" Tenko said, displaying each emotion she too had gone through, a way she lived her life. Freely and without bottling it up, just doing whatever she wanted, showing whatever she wanted.

"Train your heart by crying, laughing and venting your anger, Yumeno-san," Tenko said. Himiko and Tenko could be said to be opposites, and it wasn't that Tenko wanted to force change on Himiko, but a life bottling things up, expressing nothing... Tenko couldn't imagine it and after spending time with Himiko, she felt that such a thing would not lead well.

Tenko worried after losing a good friend that Himiko can't move on from this, and Tenko felt... that if Himiko could express better... feel more... then she would be alright. Tenko said this with deep concern for Himiko.

Himiko was still silent as if contemplating the aikido master's words before putting a small smile and said, "I think you have trained too much."

Tenko laughed, "Hahaha. You are probably right."

She was glad that Himiko was smiling at her like that, especially after what happened last night with Angie...Tenko didn't mean to betray anyone, let alone Himiko when she brought Shuichi and Maki to dissuade Angie from the motive... and that look on Himiko's face...

But she was glad that Himiko didn't look mad anymore, that she was even considering her words. That's was all she could ask for.

"So now that we've decided our spiritual medium, let's begin," Kiyo said.

"Alright, Yumeno-san. I will see you later," Tenko said, ready to become the vessel of Angie's spirit for Himiko's sake and prepared herself.

She had to crouch and bend herself like a turtle, but she didn't mind. After all she had a 5 star flexibility!