For The World

"I'm sorry!" Miu said as she swung the hammer down on Kokichi, as she steeled her determination from the anxiety and regret she felt.

Kokichi was... standing still, as if he expected this and accepted his fate. It unnerved Miu that he didn't even bother to defend himself, that he knew and yet didn't even do anything to prevent himself getting killed. But...

'The world needed me...' Miu thought, trying to calm her nerves and get through this, 'The world will need me... my inventions will save the world! I can't die here!'

That was her reasoning. The killing game was getting out of control, there were so few... and she... wanted to escape.

Meteorites? Bullshit. The outside world has to be fine, it has to! The killing game was already hell, stuck with would be killers, and sooner or later, it will be her turn... her turn to-

No, Miu didn't want that!

So, she planned out something... incredibly sinister, something very within her control. After all, she was good with inventions.

Miu didn't want to die. She wanted to go home. She wanted to make inventions and show off to the world. She wanted to be useful, wanted to be recognized, wanted to make a name for herself so no one... will look down on her, abandon her, make fun of her, call her useless. She wasn't!

But she couldn't prove herself if she was stuck in this hellhole, and could die at any moment.

Miu... needed to escape. And the meteorites were the last straw.

She... can do this. That computer with the virtual world... when she was merely interested, she now used it to her advantage. No one was smart with tech like she was, not even Kiibo which was actually kinda surprising.

All she needed was a victim, and who to pick...?

In the end, she decided on Kokichi, for a few simple reasons.

Kokichi was undeniably smart, from making complicated blueprints for inventions that could defeat Monokuma although she wholeheartedly thought it was suicidal. Whenever they talk to each other, mostly Kokichi supervising Miu for his commissions, they always held surprisingly smart conversations amidst their bickering, and smart people were a dangerous thing in trials.

Next thing was Kokichi always had a way of unnerving Miu with his insults and roasts. And Kokichi has a penchant to spot other people's lies easily, meaning Kokichi might as well easily point Miu out as a culprit if she were to kill someone. And Miu realized... although Kokichi like dicking around class trials, he admittedly brought out some clues that brought them to the right direction. Without some of his clues or shenanigans, it might be harder to find the culprit.

The last thing was no one cared about Kokichi, so it would be easier to lure him out alone without anyone giving any benefit of a doubt or tagging along with Kokichi and essentially ruining the plan...

And that was how she was here, in a virtual world, swinging the hammer down to end a life. She... really was doing this.

However she did not anticipate the thing that would happen next.

"Ghk!" Miu shouted, feeling something wrapped around her neck, choking the air out of her. Her fingers felt something like paper around her... and soon she realized it was toilet paper.

"Gonta sorry! Gonta so sorry...!" She heard the one strangling her shouted. Gonta...?

She couldn't see Gonta, but she could see Kokichi, the devilish smile never leaving him in an instant, as if he predicted this.

Miu seethed.

'Mother... fucker...' Miu thought before things went black, because that little shit... figured her out this whole time. The reason why he was so chillax just following along with Miu when she said that she wanted to discuss about his commissions when she could have done that any other time. Why he was so collected of himself. Now she was going to die.