Final Showdown

"What... the... fuck?! I have no idea Kiibs had it in him!" Miu shouted.

"Oh come on! All I wanted was a rocket punch, but then Kii-boy gets upgraded and I can't witness it myself in all it's glory! Why did he have to be super cool after I 'died'?!" Kokichi shouted, when Kiibo continued shooting down the school.

"I know right?!" Miu agreed with Kokichi, "I mean... why can't I test out those sweet inventions on Kiibs now?! Just imagine-"

"Please cease all this shouting," Korekiyo said, looking a little dark, which promptly made both Miu and Kokichi shut up.

However, the reactions weren't all too surprising. What they were witnessing... was unbelievable.

When Kiibo just went into destruction mode and landed in front of the remaining students... declaring to destroy the school.

"Was it because he lost his ahoge? I have never seen him like this... what-" Miu said, looking at Kiibo and then in his pod, where his ahoge was still attached in real life although not in the simulation...

"That doesn't matter," Ryoma said, looking over at the screens as Kiibo continued destroying the school.

"Because with the way things look, everyone is going to die," Ryoma said.

Everyone's eyes widened, as some even edged closer to the survivor's pods, Tenko for Himiko, Kaito for Maki, Kaede for Shuichi, Miu for Kiibo and Rantaro for Tsumugi. The rest seemed prepared to get everything else ready, but it proved unnecessary.

The rest called out for Kiibo to come down, as he did and announced his reasons to why he was doing this. To fight off the despair. To follow Kokichi and Kaito's example...

"We didn't mean like this, Kiibo!" Kaito exclaimed exasperatedly. He didn't know about Kokichi, but this was just ridiculous.

"I don't remember Kiibo-kun being like this..." Kirumi said to herself.

"Because he usually fucking ain't. I think the despair has finally gotten to him or shit. Plus, we've talked to Kiibs with that AI of his and he didn't act as different as this," Miu said.

"Wait, you talked to Kii-boy's AI?" Kokichi asked, narrowing his eyes at Miu which she took the wrong way as she flinched away from him. So, Miu decided to explain the deal with Kiibo's AI to Kokichi, and Kaito who had no idea as well.

"Huh? Then why isn't he here with us watching?" Kaito asked.

"He didn't want to. He told us that he rather just retrieve the memories straight up from himself rather than watching and getting some fucking double memory. The risks of it," Miu said.

"Huh? What risks?" Kaito asked.

"Are you fucking dumb?" Miu said exasperatedly, "Imagine yourself seeing what you have been up to, and then imagine yourself actually doing those things at the same time. It would be as confusing as hell no doubt and there's no idea how Kiibs' AI will take it. He already told us, and it's better safe than sorry."

Despite not completely getting what Miu meant, the conversation was stopped shortly when they continued to listen the conversation between the remaining survivors.

"Huh? His inner voice is gone, is that it?" Kokichi asked thoughtfully.

"Oh Kiibo-kun..." Kaede said sadly, "I don't really think that's the way to not submit to despair."

Because that was the reason why Kiibo wanted to destroy the Academy, even with everyone else's lives on the line. Yet...

Shuichi spoke up, saying that Kiibo was wrong.