Eleven

Creeper's POV

I smelled her before I heard her. The thick strong scent of blood elated my senses as I walk into the hideout, smiling greedily. She must have cut her foot on the trap I laid out. Perfect. She couldn't get away unless she wanted to risk loosing her feet and several pints of blood in the process. I shuddered, the smell of her blood running hot in my nostrils and my body thrummed in sudden awakeness. I walked a little faster as I grinned in pure pleasure. I smirked when I saw the mishap she made of her feet and enjoyed the start she gave when I approached her. Like a innocent little dove was she, petrified and unaware of my intentions.

Once I had started cleaning her foot, despite the pain she was in she said nothing. Just sat there scrunched up and hurting, but silent. I had to give her credit for that, she was a tough one. It drove me mad the way she just sat there. Her fear was there but it was filled by the pain in her foot and drowsiness she felt. She hadn't slept well, poor thing.

I stopped and stared at her as she eyed me cautiously, her body slowly sagging to the side and I smiled, she will be falling asleep due to lack of blood and sheer panic that drove her too high. She'll crash soon and I won't have to worry about it.

I turned away from her to sit at my desk but I didn't get far when I heard a soft thump. Smiling, I looked back to her and saw her slumped to her side, eyes closed and face relaxed. Chuckling, I laid her down right and covered her with my jacket, taking a moment to admire her pretty face as I rub her arms back and forth to get my scent on her skin. If I was going to keep her, I had to make sure no humans would take her away. If they're smart, they won't try to keep her away from me again.

Finally, I trekked back out the door, throwing an old cloak on before flying off into the still dark morning. She would wake in a couple hours and she will be hungry. She can't eat what I do, so she'll need some food. Thankfully watching her and her siblings made me see the diet she prefers so I was quick to jump in the truck and speed out of the drive, barreling down the road to the old gas station that was several miles and frankly the only sign of civilization for miles. I growled, shifting gears.

'Why bother stopping?' I ask myself as I crashed through the window and instantly flattening the gas station attendant, splattering the blood of the poor man all over the wall and floor beneath the wall debris. I jumped down and sneered at the puddle of blood forming rapidly over the once clean tile floor. I hummed you myself as I scanned the aisles, picking up canned goods and quick snacks. Once I had enough, I loaded them in the seat beside me and drove away, heading back to my sweet little juicy prize awaiting me.