Chapter 12

Kira watched as Doppio started to freak out and lose control, sure enough, Diavolo came out screaming in anger, the two had picked you up and placed you on a nearby bench and the second both of them looked away you had somehow managed to escape them.

"HOW IS IT POSSIBlE?!" the mafia boss yelled as he gripped on Kira's tie, making the blonde glared at him. Kira grabbed the man's arm before pulling him away, "I do not know but she cannot have gone very far." He said as he glared at Diavolo, "now I advice you to not cause a scene, I dislike having attention drawn to me in such an embarrassing way." Diavolo looked at him with a death glare before made his way past Kira, "Don't ever order me around." He said with anger in his voice before walking off, "same goes for you, my 'comrade'" Kira said under his breath before he started to search for you.

as you walked around you found yourself near another park but maybe it was the same as you had seen before? as you walked into the park you could see few people in there, your attention was caught quickly by a sign that said 'greenhouse' maybe you should go there? something in you told you to but you didn't know what, hoping it wasn't your stand you made your way over the greenhouse.

the entire walk there you felt as if you were being watched, you kept glancing around but you didn't spot anyone, maybe you were becoming too paranoid for your own good.

as you opened the glass door and closed it behind you, relief washed over you, walking around the building it was surprisingly big with absolutely no one in sight.

Walking around and looking at various plants you found yourself to be relaxing until of course, you could feel someone breathing down your neck as you looked at some flowers "I believe those might be 'chrysanthemums' they are truly beautiful." a deep voice said behind you, you saw dark purple locks on your shoulder as the man leaned his head over observing the different colored flowers in front of you two, you wouldn't dare to move, you were frozen in place and you could feel your heart beating.

"If I remember right there are 40 wild species of chrysanthemum, they come from the family Asteraceae they are a very large and widespread family of flowering plants." He continued as he turned his gaze away from the flowers to look at you, "do you find them beautiful too?" he placed his large hands on your shoulders while waiting for an answer, you slowly nodded your head too afraid to speak.

"That is good, My name is Kars known to many as lord Kars, I come from a race known as 'Pillar men' a truly ancient and strong race."

you were shocked, you were sure they had gone extinct, right?

"I'm also the most powerful of any living being on this land or any place of that matter, I am the ultimate lifeform." his red eyes were staring straight into yours. "I also believe I have unfinished business with you, even when the lakes of the earth are beautiful I absolutely hate getting wet." his eyes had a hint of glare in them, "humans have done such idiotic things before so I'm not surprised, you humans created different species of this flower too, making them have multiple colors, though they do look beautiful."

he seemed to be in thought after he finished talking, soon his eyes softened and his lips turned into a smile that held something sinister, he let out a short laugh before turning you around to face him completely.

"I wonder if your powers would even come close to my level." his face leaned closer to the side of your face, "maybe after wiping away the humanity we could create a new type of race like you humans usually do with flower species," he whispered into your ear, you started to grow more nervous as he pulled his head back and let out a laugh.

you were feeling uncomfortable around this man, your eyes looked around, you were trapped, dammit.

Kars saw the desperate look in your eyes which he knew well you were looking for an escape, he grabbed you by the waist, lifting you up, you were so short and fragile looking compared to him, he found it amusing as you tried your best to struggle against him, as he made his way to the wall he sat down still holding you in his arms, he rested his head on top of yours, as he fell into deep thought again.

Your head was against his bare chest as you could feel him lift his hand up to play with your hair, you looked around again you weren't sure what you could do to escape him, your eyes suddenly spotted flower pots up on a shelf on the wall where you two were leaning on, maybe if you could knock one or two on top of his head you could escape him?

You weren't sure how you could do it, you didn't want to call your stand out, and talking about your stand you could hear its voice speak inside your head again but you couldn't make out what it was saying, it sounded so drowned out.

Suddenly, an idea crossed your mind, you glanced up at Kars' face, his expression seemed to be in deep thought as he stared at his hand that was playing around with your hair, you slowly moved your hands to his face, he looked straight into your eyes as your hands touched his soft pale skin, it was surprisingly cold.

He looked at you as your thumbs caressed his cheeks, "Human, what are you doing?" his voice made you stop and remove your hands, okay maybe you shouldn't have done that- "I didn't order you to stop did I?" he said while moving your hands back to his face. "You know others that would have done that to me would have been killed on spot," he said while closing his eyes, clearly enjoying himself.

You were sure if you made small moves like this you could reach to the shelf, you just had to make him not suspect a thing, slowly removing one of your hands from his face you tried to reach for the flower pots.

And soon you could hear flower pots shattering as they fell on Kars, making help let out a confused yell as you stood up from the floor and quickly got yourself away from the man.

As you run trying to find the door you came from you could hear him yell multiple curses as he tried to get to you.

 Sure enough, you found the door you had went through earlier and exited the large building, but you didn't stop running though, making sure he wasn't following you made your way to the nearest road that led to the city.

 Your heart beating fast again.