~time skip~
Jiro pov

After class I went over to Aizawa-sensei and sat across from him my hands trembling. how was to explain that my parents both died in a car accident leaving me with my triplet younger sisters? how would I explain this to the person who teaches me how to be a hero? how? I wondered while we waited for the rest of the class to disappear to the lunch room. I hated eating food for a couple reasons. the first was that food usually costed money and since I worked three different part-time jobs while going to school and sending my sisters to daycare life was hard. the second reason was it made me look fat. I hated fat. 
"alright now Jiro please start from where ever you'd like to with the situation you're in right now." Aizawa smiled lightly at me. I take a gulping deep breath and pause trying to think of a place to start. my parents.
"w-well then, about a few months ago my parents both died in a car crash. I didn't tell the school and they didn't find out. I-I was scared people would pity me and begin to call me 'the poor girl who's parents were killed in an accident' I didn't want that, I wanted normal. I-i guess I was stupid and didn't realize that taking care of my three younger sisters and myself would be THAT hard to d-do." I whimpered to him. He nodded and gestured for me to go on. I took another breath and began to speak again.
"A-and it started to get really tiring I guess....I just need some money and I-I'll be fine." I whispered. Aizawa stared at me for a good long second.
"instead of that why don't you stay with me for a little while you can bring your sisters and I'll act as your guardian for a bit." he smiled at me. it caught me off guard why'd he want to take care of me. I'm a mistake and a horrible sister. yet something told me I wasn't in a position to refuse.
"y-yeah, that'd be nice."