Jiro pov

It had at least been a day since my imprisonment and I finally heard someone approaching my cell. they opened it and stepped in. a boy a bit taller then me with dark purple eyes that looked brown and light brownish yellow hair the same shade as my fathers. 
"It's been awhile Imouto(younger sister). how you doing?" the cruel voice asked me. I glared at him then to the ground. 
"I've been perfectly fine Aniki(older brother). but I can't say the same for you. you've got a scare on your face. didn't you get that when you literally attack Kendo and Tetsutetsu?" I asked him. yes my brother is Mustard or as I once knew him, Ryunosuke Jiro. 

Flashback
"w-what mamma? where is Aniki going?!" I shouted in rage as he was dragged from the door. Mamma was crying while poppa was trying to fight off another man in black. I screamed out running at my older brother. 
"D-don't worry Imouto. I-i'll be fi-" he never finished since the man in black disappeared as well as the one fighting with Poppa. 
End of flashback

"you were taken away from me. but you weren't fine. this is what became of you." I mumbled a single tear dripping down my cheek. something in the villains eyes changed when he saw the tear. at this moment it was Ryunosuke who came to my aid not Mustard. 
"W-wait I-I'm okay I'm not hurt!" he stuttered wiping the tear from my face. making matters worst for me and my crying since something in my broke. I guess both of us were slowly loosing our will to live and slowly giving up.