10

Heads up for this chapter. It deals with blood, gore, distrust, cutting, Multiple personality disorder and suicide. if you don't want to read this chapter the next one will have a little summary on what happened. 

A month later
Aizawa pov

the police all the heroes and a few UA and Ketsubutsu Academy students were also trying to find Kyouka. I had to give up her sisters because trying to search for a teenager while her younger sisters were clinging to you balling their eyes out wasn't very ideal. they lived in an foster home at the moment. even though I never went to sleep before this mess began I didn't sleep at all now. today after teaching class was another search day. I just hopped that Kyouka was still alive. 

~time skip~

After class was over I went to the task force. we were going to search this bar that was reported to be creepy with voices of a girl and a boy talking at all times even through the night. 
"ready to leave?" asked All Might. everyone in the task force nodded and we set off to the bar. the door was locked and no one but All Might had been able to open it. it was dark and bottles of recently drunken beer and whine was laid around the room. thats when I heard the voices. so did Midnight and the others.
"I swear if you do this! I'm gonna die as well!" a female voice cried out. 
"I'm not worth it Imouto."a males voice exclaimed sounding desperate. Suddenly a blood curdling scream echoed in the bar. my eyes widened knowing who had screamed from the screams that followed. though I hadn't known she had a older brother. Kyouka's brother must have been apart of the league of villains. without waiting for All Might's signal I raced through every door until I opened a door and saw the most horrifying image ever. Kyouka sobbing over her stabbed older brother who I recognized as the villain Mustard. blood was covering the room more so then back when Kyouka was taken away from me. she didn't even look up at me but grabbed the knife from her dead brothers chest and threw it so hard at the wall that some of it crumbled down. what I hadn't noticed was that right before she threw the knife she had stabbed her wrist creating a deep cut that hopefully didn't hit a vein or any thing else. once I had noticed what she had done I raced over to her accidentally brushing the hair of the dead body. her eyes shot up to mine. they weren't the normal dark purple or even red from crying they were completely consumed in black darkness. the girl was still breathing though she wasn't dead on the outside but most likely on the inside.
"w-who the hell. who the hell are you!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" Kyouka screamed so loud her voice cracked. I expected her to be more fragile but NO she wasn't even herself. this girl that I saw infront of me wasn't even Kyouka Jiro it was a mad woman!
"Kyouka?" I whispered trying to get her back to her senses. but it seemed that she was too far gone that I couldn't pull the sweet charming girl back out. 'Kyouka' got up and walked over to the knife her earphone jacks pointed at my heart as if one move she would attack.
"oh, who is Kyouka?" the girls new sadistic tone scared me to the bone. 
"I-I don't know." I say. it was the truth I didn't known who this was.
"well I'm not HER. My name is Zisha(Suicide or person who has committed suicide). I'm guessing this Kyouka girl was the one. the one who killed Aniki!!"