Aizawa pov

Terror truck through me as I heard a loud thud coming from Kyouka's room. I dropped the frying pan on the stove barely having enough time to turn the stove off before rushing into her room. She lay splayed in the ground back pressed against the floor panting as if she'd just ran a marathon. Her eyes were shut tight and she slowly began to sob. I crouched down next to her first checking for injury then helped her to the bed placing her against the wall. She seemed to be quite distant from me. I called her name out a few times. On the third call she looked at me not through the tears haze.

" They're dead." She whispered and whiteout any sort of Warner crumpled into my lap hugging me. I looked down at her. Her earphone jacks were hugging her shoulders as if they were protecting her. I patted her back and rubbed calming circles into her. She slowly slowly calmed down enough to fall asleep. I'd just give her dinner later. As I was walking out of her room Kasumi  was outside holding up a small doll with pigtails that I had bought for her and the others to play with.

" Zawa! Play with me!" We smiled brightly unaware that her parents were dead and her older sister had a panic attack and crying for.

" oh sweetly I'm sorry. I'll play with Wendy later. I need to finish up dinner. Go call the others and tell them dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Also leave Kyouka alone for a little. She's doing school work. She'll eat later." I lied to the small girl but if I had said that she was sleeping, Kasumi would ask why. I didn't want to lie even more.

" Okay!" The young girl laughed and rushed off to tell her other sisters.