No ones pov

after dinner Aizawa brought Kyouka's to her room careful to not step on any of the toys in the hallways from the other children. He knocked a few times on the girls door. It opened a tad and what he saw made his jaw tighten shock run through his body making the plate of food he had been holding clatter to the ground. blood.... there was so much blood everywhere in the room splattered against the walls. but she wasn't any where. Kyouka Jiro was missing though it just had to be her blood everywhere. 
"K-kyouka?" whispered Shota terror filling his brain and bones as he stepped into the messed up tattered room. there was a struggle and the only sign the girl had left for him was a sheet of paper whipping in the window. Aizawa raced over and took the paper reading the messy handwriting that didn't belong to the girl. 

"Poor poor Kyouka Jiro. what a shame she's been taken away. can you or will you track her down? if you don't she will die and if you do the triplets will die. who is more important to you. the chained girl or the girls sisters?" Aizawa read the note fully in kill the next person he sees mode. the man had a hunch that the person or people who took his daugh-Kyouka had to been the infamous League of Villains. but for what purpose? 

Jiro pov

I woke up in a strange place walls surrounded me but not the same ones that I had last seen. these ones were stained with peoples blood and cruel laughter came from a room next to her own. then I remembered what had happened. He came. My older brother.