Chapter six

The morning sun invaded my room filling it with blinding brightness, the sound of cars, lawnmowers, and the garbage truck could be heard, that could only mean it was Wednesday early release day. My favorite, well used to be but now I got two people that I like I can actually tolerate school more.

I tightened my grip on my 5ft tall light pink teddy bear one last time snuggling into its chest before stretching and got off my bed.

I took of the large t-shirt I had on and went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and looked for something to wear.

I put on a light pink t-shirt and a matching light pink skirt, I pulled on my white knee-high socks with pink stripes on them near the top. This isn't what I normally wear but I'm letting my little side come out today.

I looked towards my desk and my collar that was literally screaming at me to put her on, I say collar cause it's a literal collar, not a choker it was a collar. I had a large collection of them but the one that was screaming for attention was light pink on with lace on it, it had a golden lock on it too and a place to hook a leash on.

 I had a large collection of them but the one that was screaming for attention was light pink on with lace on it, it had a golden lock on it too and a place to hook a leash on

After debating for a bit I decided why not it matched my look today and so I put it on.

I grabbed my glasses and other necessities and headed towards my door, I looked around the living room empty as always and checked the time saying I had over half an hour before school starts, I decided to go early and maybe catch Alicia and talk for a bit.

---

When I got to school people were already walking and chatting around the courtyard and people filled the cafeteria, so I just avoided everyone and walked towards the building, lunch is during fourth period I can handle it.

I went to the junior floor and looked for Alicia, I got to her door and pulled on the knob to see if it's unlocked, so I let myself in and saw that it was empty. I decided to look around the room the smart board was on and had a PowerPoint on it, guess that's for "meeting the teacher" type thing.

I decided to be a bit nosy and looked through the slides I found out she's 27, and this is her first year teaching, and that her favorite color is purple. I wanted to look through more but two shadows hovered over me 'I just got caught red-handed-' I swirled around the office chair to see not only Alicia but also Ms, Martinez.

"Good morning," I said with a grin silently praying that I didn't get into trouble, I noticed they were both eyeing me but eventually both of their eyes got caught on my collar. ' they probably think it's weird...great you just freaked them out dumbass,'

"Misses?" I said which brought them back to reality, Ms. Martinez cleared her throat, " I see you don't only have a probable coming early but a snooping problem too," "I am early today, and I wanted to talk to Alicia before class since I'm with you for either detention or after school teaching assistant," I said pouting a bit.