Chapter twelve

WARNING SMUT AHEAD!

Jessica's POV

My mind was everything but clear, hundreds of things I could and wanted to do to Aylin rushed through my mind, excited would be an understatement.

I rummaged through my pocket trying to open the door and when I finally did I released Aylin to the ground but not releasing her from my grip. I held her close and pushed her back onto the closing door hearing it slam shut, I made sure to wrap my arm around areas that I knew would first hit the door. I could risk my little baby getting hurt because of my actions.

I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes, I could tell she was getting heated too by the dilated pupils. I leaned in to kiss her and she tried to kiss me back but she just didn't react, so I stopped "what's wrong? You want me to stop?" I ask with deep concern. "N...no, it's just that I never...done "it" before and I don't know if I could make you f...feel good," as she spoke she stared lower and lower until her gaze was on the ground.

"It's okay, I want you to enjoy it as much as I would," I cupped her cheek and make her look back up at me, " you understand? And if you want me to stop just tell me, ok?".

Aylin didn't respond; instead, she took my hand that was touching her cheek and moved it towards her mouth. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out wrapping it onto my finger.

"Then...please.......fuck me, daddy~" I was shocked at first but instinct moved my body for me and lifted her up and towards the bed.

Once I got onto the bed I placed her down and stared at her. She covered her face from what I presume was, embarrassment which just made her cuter, "s...stop staring and fuck me, daddy, ~" she begged again. With her eyes covered she probably didn't realize I've been stripped while keeping a constant gaze on her body.

"Is that what you want baby? You want daddy to fuck that small body of yours? You want daddy to be inside? Huh? Tell daddy exactly what you want~" I asked while getting back against her after stripping my dress.

"Y...yes! Oh please, daddy! Come inside! I want you to be my first! I want my body to remember how you feel! I want my body to be covered in markings that tell the world that I'm yours! I want you so much!" Aylin begged and removed her arms showing her face.

I was forced to bite down as hard as I could on my lip so I could control myself before she was finished talking. I wanted to do nothing more than make her beg for more but if it went on any longer, I might be the one begging.

Leaning down I went back to kissing Aylin and her moaning response fueled me to do more. My uncontrolled hands made their way under Aylin's shirt and pushed it up until I felt her bra and once I did I lifted her bra along with her shirt so her breasts were in full view.

I stared at the light pink nipples that were practically luring me more and more and so I gave in and wrapped my tongue around one of them until it was covered in saliva, I removed my mouth letting the cold air hit, and smirked while it erected, I used my thumb to rub the wet erected nipple and watched as little Aylin here squirmed squishing her legs together.

Seeing her other nipple that hasn't been taunted yet I made that my target next and leaned in taking it in my mouth, Aylin's squirming turned into thrashing and her hands my their way into my hair and along with a loud moan her grip on my hair tightened and she shivered intensely.

'Did......did she just cum?' "Aylin did you..." "Y...yes daddy," Getting to know how sensitive Aylin is made me hornier to no end and I reached my hand down to the zipper of her little skirt and pulled it down after unzipping it. I kept my advances on Aylin's breasts while touching her underwear with my free hand. 'She's dripping,'

I wasted no time pulling her underwear down and looked at the soaked mess, "aren't you a dirty girl~ are you daddy's naughty girl? Huh?" I asked, smiling evilly. "Y...yes daddy~ please just put it in already! I'm so hot and ready! please daddy I need it inside!" Aylin's begging made me want to explode already, she really knows what to say to a woman.

I used my finger to spread her entrance while keeping eye contact with her. I could see that she was getting embarrassed, well, more embarrassed. As I pushed a finger in I could feel the orgasm she had had gushing out, she was so tight my finger alone had trouble getting in. 'This is going to be hard,' "Aylin, you're so tight and small it will hurt a lot, so I'm going to do it slowly, and if it's too much pain tell me to stop, okay?"

"Yes daddy," I love when she uses her words like a good girl, I pulled my boxers down and I could tell Aylin was really nervous and scared, "you want to do it next time?" "N...no, I want my body to know what daddy feels like," I blushed a bit and nodded.

I pushed two fingers in and it was hurting her a bit from how she winced so I slowed it down even more and rubbed her clit making her shake and tremble. She came again from the stimulation and I could push my fingers all the way in, I looked at her and signaled for me to move so I did and slowly motioned "come here" with my fingers along with moving in and out slowly of her. Her facial expression relaxed and her whimpers turned into sweet moaning.

"D...daddy I want to try taking you in, please~" " are you sure?" I asked and Aylin nodded her head profusely and I chuckled and leaned in to kiss her forehead, "okay baby,"

I positioned myself against her entrance and slowly moved closer and pushed the tip in, she whimpered loudly so I stopped until she relaxed a bit more and so used my thumb to simulate her more and she started to relax, "It's okay, breath baby, relax," I said and she nodded. Feeling her relax more I went in deeper until the tip was fully in, I didn't move and allowed Aylin to completely adjust.

Once she stared at me and nodded I started moving, and it felt so hot inside her I felt ready to melt, cum from her previous orgasms started to gush from the sides of her pussy and acted as a lubricant for me to go deeper. I couldn't get it all the way in but I wasn't about to hurt her. I started picking up the pace and she started moaning loudly and I went in to kiss her and held onto her hips making my thrusts slow and deep.

"Daddy faster! I want more! PLEASE" she begged and so I did, I picked my pace even more and her eyes were teary her moans turned into shouting when I felt her walls clench around me. "AH! DADDY I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" She said and clenched onto the sheets tightly. "Hold it, baby, ~" I stopped and pulled out but didn't give her pussy any time to rest, and started rubbing her clit.

She whimpered loudly and screamed louder, "DADDY PLEASE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!" I smirked "hold it," her tears streamed down her eyes and her body was begging me at this point, thrashing and twitching roughly.

She looked like she was about to break so I told her the words she wanted "you may cum," she screamed from the top of her lungs but even before she could enjoy it properly I shoved myself back in and felt her tight walls clench down even more and I looked into her widen eyes from my sudden actions. Her toes curled and her insides felt like it wanted to squeeze me dry at this point and I wasn't even close.

"Baby~ can you take a title more? Huh?" Aylin was basically numb but she nodded weakly and I shoved it back inside, I moaned loudly at the feeling of her and started slamming my hips against hers and she kept moaning and screaming. I went faster and harder until I felt close, "cum with daddy~" I said and pulled out cumming all over Aylin's bare stomachs as Aylin started to squirt and fainted.

I guess I was a little too rough for her first time, I kissed her forehead and placed the duvet over her while I went to take a shower.

a/n

I hope you enjoy and thought it was worth waiting for, I've been really busy with school and things so I haven't been updating. Anyway hope you enjoyed it!

Don't forget to vote and comment!