chapter ten

Chap 10

We walked towards the hotel, I was amazed at the structure and was stuck in a trace, daddy chuckled beside me and pulled me towards the place. People were staring at her like hungry animals 'She's hot huh, and she's mine,' I thought.

I followed daddy closely and held my duffle bag slightly against me, I held daddy's arm "da-" I faked a cough to hide my slip up " Ms. Martinez," "hmm?" "I'm hungry," I said touching my stomach.

"Hold on darling, once I get us to our room I'll get you whatever you want," she said with a light smile. I grinned and nodded excitedly. As we got closer to the reception desk daddy's phone rang and she told me to go to the receptionist first and ask for a room.

"I want a room," I said and the receptionist looked me up and down which made me very uncomfortable. I was wearing a simple black skirt and an oversized sweater that went to my mid-thighs. 'Either she's judging me cause I look like a kid of she's a bitch that's judging me because I'm not wearing fancy clothes like everyone else.

"Sorry little girl but the rooms are costly and you need to be at least 16 to get a room,". She said with a fake sorry expression, I rolled my eyes internally I was embarrassed for one she thought I was a kid and two she gave me a fake expression 'like bitch don't look at me like that, I rather you have a blank expression than you looking at me with a fake one,' but since I'm a socially awkward bean I didn't say anything and nodded walking towards daddy.

Daddy was still on a phone call and she sounded professional but the annoyance was clear in her voice, I pulled the corner of her sleeve making her look at me and I look at her and hugged her, she realized something happened and finished her call quickly.

"What happened darling?" She said patting my head softly, I looked at the floor and started rambling "the receptionist treated me like a kid and said I can get a room, and said the rooms are very expensive, like I know I can't but still!" I got more annoyed the more I thought of it and kicked at the floor.

Daddy didn't say or do anything until she made sure I was finished with my rant and placed her finger under my chin and lifted my face. She kissed the corner of my lips leaving her lipstick mark on me.

She intertwined our hands and started walking us back to the receptionist, daddy put her hand on my waist, edging me to ask again. "I would like a room," the receptionist probably recognized my voice and didn't even look up, "again we can't give a room to anyone below the age o-" before the lady could even finish talking and placed both mine and her IDs along with her black card.

'Damn...sugar daddy,' the lady didn't say anything and quickly processed everything asking a few questions and handed daddy a form to sign, after that annoying encounter we finally got the keys and daddy didn't let me take either of the two copies 'fucking- I can't even leave the room without her knowing....not that I was going to,'

-------

Daddy unblocked the door, I rushed in excitedly and literally threw my duffel bag into the king-sized bed, and admired this amazing room and rushed towards the balcony that had a nice view 'I could draw so much inspired by THIS! YAY!' I thought and rushed back in, jumping onto the bed and when I turned to lay on my back I can see daddy had placed her bags down and calmly walked towards me.

I sat up as the corner of the bed dipped when daddy placed pressure on it with her knee and sat next to me before picking me up and placing me between her legs with me facing her, she wrapped her arms around me tightly and snuggled into my neck inhaled deeply and I can feel her relax.

'Who'd know you have this side to you,' I thought and hugged her back, I really didn't like silence and took my phone out from my skirt pocket and turned around in daddy's arms. She just briefly lifted her head before snuggling against me again.

I went on TikTok and was staring at all the hot older ladies on my fyp and liked ALL of them, older ladies are SOOO much better than any teenager. I was just scrolling until daddy bit my ear "you really do like them older," she sounded annoyed I giggled and turned and lifted her face up. "Yes," I said grinning and kissed her, stopping her from saying anything.

'I like teasing her so much, this is going to bite me back someday but it's not today....I hope,'

Daddy placed one of her hands on my waist and the other grabbing my face holding it still and deepened the kiss. Her tongue moved around venturing into every part and whenever her tongue touched the roof of my mouth it kinda tickled and made me whimper and grip onto her clothes.

I was hitting her chest to stop her cause I was losing too much breath, when we pulled away my cheeks were burning up and her eyes dimmed, 'oh no, I'm in danger...okay bad time to be making a TikTok reference, but seriously she looks hungry and ready to eat me but I'm actually hungry and want to get food,'

Daddy was about to go lower but before she could I grabbed her hand, "you promised we get food once we got our room," I said pouting, she groaned and nodded, 'making her too sexually frustrated will bite me in the end....which I don't mind'

-------

A/N

Don't you hate it when the author stops at the juice part (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

HAHAHA don't worry you'll get your smut soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well until then don't forget to vote and comment!ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ