chapter seven

Time always flies when you're enjoying yourself, it's nearing winter break which meant our winter field trip, I never looked forward to field trips cause I never have any friends that I can be with during the trip but now I have daddy over here to accompany me.

It's lunchtime right now, I'm heading towards Alicia's classroom but once I got there I stood outside and peeked just to make sure there was no one else, I just hate being stared at.

After I'm sure no one else was with her I knock " who's there? It's lunchtime right now come back later," she replied, I giggled and said " but it's your favorite student," After I said that I heard the clicking of heels nearing the door.

When you opened it she had a smirk "oh it's you, I thought it was Maddison, my favorite students," and pretended to close the door. I pouted and slipped past the door but bumped into her, her hands instinctively wrapped themselves around me.

"Clumsy little thing," when she said that I could feel my ears heat up and I just hid my face against her torso, again she's taller than me.

She walked backward pulling me into the classroom then leaning me back onto the door when the automatic lock set into place.

She lifted my chin and I looked at her " do you like my smell that much," she teased, embarrassed I pushed her back but only ended up pushing myself back she chuckled and watched me struggle. I froze in my spot when I heard a knock, I quickly moved away from Alicia and sat on a desk hoping it's not a dean of whatever.

"Hey, Alicia- and hey darling," I looked up at the voice of daddy and smiled, recently she's changed from calling me little girl to darling which I literally adore. Their pet names make the heart flutter Alicia has been calling me sweetheart and daddy has been calling me darling. We've created a strong bond now and I love it. I've never felt so comfortable with a person before but for some reason, I love being near them so damn much it's so weird and abnormal but I enjoy this feeling so much.

Daddy walked over to me and cupped my cheek guiding my gaze to hers trapping me in her beautiful ocean eyes, I looked at her with half-lidded eyes with her thumb rubbing my light pink lips. Her gaze shifted onto my lips when I licked her thumb lightly.

"Hey, da- Ms. Martinez..." 'OH, MY FUCKING CHEEZ'IT'S I did not almost fucking call her daddy out loud' shaking the thoughts out of my head I focused back on her, I wanted to tease her a bit longer but I decided against it when I felt hunger kick in, so I slipped off the desk but she didn't move back causing me to press tightly against her I pushed her back a bit and walked over to my backpack, taking out a bag of chips and a small bottle of fruit punch. I walked over to Alicia's table and sat in her teacher chair, both daddy and Alicia walked over and pulled a chair up near me.

Alicia started eating her overly healthy salad and daddy took out her lunch, wings, and fries, 'how is daddy so damn fit'.

------

Jessica's POV

Staring at my darling I remembered something "darling I still haven't gotten your permission slip for the upcoming field trip," Aylin looked at me with a confused expression but then it shifted to an 'I remember' expression.

Aylin reached her hand over to my food which I allowed cause she's just so adorable "well I... forgot?" ' why does she have to be so precious'.

"Are you both talking about the senior field trip coming up?" Alicia asked we both nodded, "you're so lucky," Alicia whined "I wish the juniors had a field trip," I chucked a bit. "Well they do but It's during the end of the year and it's a trip to a theater," Aylin said excitedly. Alicia smiled adoringly at Aylin and stroke her cheeks gently Aylin blushed and pouted her cheeks "Hmph," she's such a cutie.

"If you wanna touch me you're gotta get me, sweets," Aylin said, "well then," the gently stroking turned into a light pinch "I'll get you something tomorrow," Aylin looked excited and squirmed around in her chair.

"Aylin," I started "do you know who you want as your supervisor on the trip" Aylin smiled immediately and stood up once she stood right next to me she motioned for me to hold my hands up, I did and when I did she had a mischievous smile and sat on my lap and reached her arms around my neck. She had the naughtiest expression ever licking her lips and lowered her head looking up at me with half-lidded eyes. 'I shouldn't be so physically intimate with a student but,' I stared at her again and she pulled my hand to her collar making me feeling as I have power over her which I do since I control her grades.

'How am I supposed to resist this little kitten,' I got lost in her gaze and slid my finger inside the loop where you would generally hook a leash on and tug roughly which caused her to release a soft moan, 'looks like this kitten likes a rough' at that thought a smirk made its way to my face and now we were barely an inch apart she closed her eyes and I leaned into her even move, my other arm wrapped themself around her waist pulling her closer.

Once I closed my eyes I started to close the remaining distance when I expected her soft lips I felt a soft peck on my cheek instead, 'this little tease' I opened my eyes and saw her smirking.

"Ms. Martinez~ no PDA in school~," I just want to eat her up now,' I let out a frustrating groan and a pout.

-------

Alicia POV

I watch as they exchanged such passionate actions I know they're student and teacher and this is all so fucked up but I've done similar things before with Aylin. Aylin got up and walked over to me and sat on my lap facing me and nuzzled into my chest.

I instinctively wrapped my arms around her 'she'll be called mine someday, well, ours ~' "hey sweetheart, what's this all of a sudden," Aylin looked up at me then nuzzled back into me "I wanna recharge, I have math next period," I looked at Jessica who looked a bit jealous Aylin didn't choose her and chuckled a bit, Jessica went back to eating.

---

Aylin POV

I snuggled against Alicia's neck and wrapped my hand around her lower back, these two are the most beautiful, amazing, and loving people in my life and I enjoy their affection oh so much.

We've been really physically intimate with each other but we never got too far; we haven't even kissed yet, I normally would cuddle them whenever I could and tease them a bit. I know they wanted to kiss me as much as I did but I never let them, I wanted to push them to the limit and I could tell daddy could barely wait and I'm about ready to give as much as they're ready to receive.

-------

Author note

Remember to vote and comment

I'll be updating even slower because school started but I hope you're enjoying the story so far.