Chapter eleven

Aylin's POV

Daddy brought me to the restaurant on the 30th floor and when I saw it i was astonished at the miraculous sight before me, the ceiling was amazingly high and there were an enormous amount of tables. The lights were fairly dim and the smell of delicious food were lingering in the air, ,multipurpose chandeliers hung from the high ceilings, classical music was being played live. This was just great.

I clinged onto my daddy's arm cause even though its amazing looking, my anxiety will not let me have fun 'Anxiety, is workin~'. I was still gawking at the place when daddy placed her hand on my hips which made me look at her but when I turned around daddy had leaned in so I ended up kissing her, I blushed and hit her chest. I glared at her but that only made her chuckle.

"Welcome, ma'am how many?" The waitress that had come up to us said in a heavy accent. "Two and please make it near the best view of the city," daddy said and the waitress brought us to one, (rewrite)

The waitress had left and replaced us with another one, this waitress had her hair in a bun like the other every other waitress here. The waitress had been staring at daddy the whole time and freakin dismissed my presence! Annoyance was bubbling the whole time but I was a socially awkward bean who would rather die than say anything rude to another person to their face.

Even though this lady seemed to be throwing fuck me eyes the whole time daddy didn't even glance at her and just either kept her gaze on me or the menu.

After looking a bit and asking me if I wanted dessert too she nodded and spoke fluently in French ordering and the waitress finally left.

Our food came in about half an hour and we ate and made small conversations. And we shared a chocolate volcano cake topped with vanilla ice cream. I was finally satisfied and we asked for the check.

The waitress came back with it and purposely touched daddy's hand while handing her the check, I knew I wouldn't really dare say anything so instead I got up and for the first time this night the waitress looked at me. I glared at her and walked around to where daddy sat and gestured her to move her arm confused but still complied. I sat down across her legs and wrapped my arms around her.

Daddy kissed me instinctively and handed her card to the waitresses, the waitress looked ashamed but also pissed and walked off.

"Is my little kitten announcing dominance now?" She said amusingly, "maybe~ somehow it wasn't clear I'm yours and that you're not available, maybe you should fix that~" I led her hand down my torso and stopped once she started moving herself, she stopped once her hand was on my inner thigh.

"You're always playing a dangerous game darling~" daddy said slowly through her excited panting. "You better get ready for later~"

The waitress gave her back her card and walked away quickly, daddy hastily put it in her pocket and took me back to our room immediately.

'Ah hope I can walk tomorrow,"
----------
A/N
Smut next chapter! Beware!
Yeah Ik it's kinda short but I'll make it up to y'all next chapter! Promise! o(≧v≦)o
Hope you enjoyed and remember to comment and vote!
Not edited