Chapter thirteen

Aylin's POV

Feeling a slip I lost all footing and felt like I was falling the wind felt so real yet I could see nothing, the sudden motion happened in less than a minute, forcing my eyes open I was covered in sweat I held on to the fabric of the duvet as I breathed heavily recovering from this dream. I wish I could say it was my first time but these dreams come more and more often.

After ten minutes of recovering, I managed to compose myself and stepped out of the bed, feeling a numbness around my entrance I was reminded of last night which leads to a stupid grin.

Picking up my phone I decided to call my other favorite person, pressing on her rightful name. I let it ring 'once, twice, thrice,..' "hey my lovely, how is your time in France?" Hearing her voice made me happy "hey mommy, It's been well, something,"

I heard a chuckle and asked why she was laughing. "I have a feeling that the two of you alone would lead to some "things" and I'm sure I'm right,"

Embarrassed to say anything else from me led to silence for a little bit until mommy talked again but she said it in the most seductive tone ever which sent chills down my body," daddy had her fun... when you come back I'll get my fun too right? Baby~" I had a huge grin spread across my face and I started to fidget a bit feeling my body heat up. "Of...of course mommy" which she responded with a 'good girl' and said she had to get to school now so she had to hang up. Saying our goodbyes I allowed her to go.

Hearing some shuffles I saw daddy still sleeping and decided to jump on her, 'i don't know what made me do that but why the fuck not' jumping on top of her she left out a groan and looked pissed until she saw it was just me. She shut her eyes again and pulled me down," naughty baby, bothering daddy so early," she said and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. I laughed and sat up and started bouncing on her, "c'mon daddy, wake up,"

"W...wait, baby, stop bouncing...or you'll regret it," curiosity and being a human, made me want to rebel so I continued until daddy grabbed hold of my thighs. "If you're doing this on purpose, move properly," she signaled for me to get up a bit so I did and removed the duvet that was covering her. She signaled me to sit down again which I did but this time when I sat down I could feel something poking me being fully aware now I blushed and got up.

"You seem awake, just in the wrong area. Perv" I said and got up but daddy pulled me back causing me to turn my head and almost kiss her but I covered her mouth just milliseconds before the contact could happen. "Brush your teeth first, nasty' I said grinning, and ran as fast as I could away.

I could hear daddy getting up and slipping on some slippers and tying the robe that got loose from my assault earlier, my gaze stared up and down the body only causing an unwanted heat spreading across my whole body. I looked away and rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower only to hear the door open after a while of me being inside.

I pretended to not hear and continued to wash my hair until I felt arms wrapping themselves around my waist, turning around I was met with a kiss, her lips spread mine open, and slipped her tongue into my mouth. After a bit, I started to run out of breath and knocked her shoulder until she let off which she did. I tried to catch my breath and once I did the first words she said was "I brushed my teeth now" I giggles and smacked her lightly "idiot,"

Her confused expression made it funnier and I laughed lightly at that. After our shower, I heard a knocking and stared at daddy. She smiled and gestured that I could go get it.

I finish tying the robe on me and walked to open the door, it was hotel staff that had a cart of food that look scrumptious but I was still confused I looked at daddy and she mouthed that she ordered it while I went to shower so I allowed the staff in and they set it up on the table.

After drooling over the food and trying to keep composure the staff finally left and with the click of the door, I rushed to the table and took some pictures that I know I Won't post but still took them.

I went over to daddy who looked annoyed for some reason so I asked what was wrong "that horny motherfucker was drooling over you the whole time, it's annoying," I grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss "I only belong to two people, you and mommy," her frustration started to dissolve and so I dragged her to the table too so we could eat.

----------

A/N

Hey, beautiful readers of mine...uhhh... I have no excuse for being absent for so long I'm sorry, but I wanted to get something out before Thanksgiving comes tomorrow. I might try and get something out tomorrow too but no promises.

Again I'm sorry for being absent for a while and I hope you have a nice thanksgivings and if you don't celebrate it have a nice week.