special chapter> ice cream

It was blazing hot today, the sun was burning my eyes and sweat trickled down my cheek. I was out in gym class right now and was dying from this one-mile run. I was dying to get ice cream. 'Maybe ill try asking daddy, and Alicia after school' I was happy with that and started walking faster since the gym was my first period and I could head to daddy right after this.

I went into the changing room and like I expected I was the last one to finish and was the only student there.

I froze at the sound of the door of the locker room opening, I heard my coach Mrs. law and relaxed until another voice came up, it sounded familiar. I was struggling with the lock 'why the hell is this always so hard to OPEN??!! It's literally a three number code! I hate master locks'.

I gave up and walked over to the coach's office where Mrs. Law was, "miss I can't open the lock, again, for the nth time," I finished and looked away. "Aylin, you're the last one to finish again?" She said and walked over to me and headed towards my locker.

"Yeah as always," I said while she put in the code, "you should've really worked on your stamina, it's important," she said while unlocking the lock and smiling at me. 'Why am I so perverted UGH! I know she didn't mean she but-' I sighed mentally.

Mrs. Law's phone rang "hurry up kiddo, the school's over hurry and get outta here," she said grinning and went out the locker room to pick up the phone.

I started stripping and once I was in my underwear I heard steps behind me, I ducked down but like 'sure yeah that'll help if there's a murderer,' I just stayed on the floor and waited for a bit.

"School's over why're you here?" The person said I stood up slowly and turned in slow motion. It was the person who stopped me the other day and called me a sophomore. Great.

"Are you going to put some clothes on or?" I blushed the reddest shade possible and threw my shirt at her "DON'T LOOK!" I yelled and quickly pulled the shirt over my head.

To my surprise she didn't remove my shirt from her face instead up turned around, 'was...was she?...no...was she really smelling my clothes??? The one that I just sweat in?' I shook my head and thought I was just being a perv again.

I pulled my black and white striped skirt up and straightened out my shirt, "okay I'm good," she pulled my shirt off her face and just held it over her crotch area 'I'm not...I'm imagining things,' I sighed and remembered I was going to daddy's class after this.

"C-can I have my shirt back?" I asked and started reaching for it, she moved it and held it above her head and she was tall, tall as both Alicia and daddy 'why the fuck is everyone so tall???' I tried reaching for it and continued to jump and every time I just got really close to her face, she had a smirk on her face whenever I got close 'is this bitch amused?'

I gave up and went back to my locker "fine keep it!" I said with puffed-out cheeks, but my mouth turned upwards into a devilish smirk, I walked over to her and pulled her down to where I could talk directly to her ear.

"You can keep it...just don't masturbate and get "things" on it," I said and ran out the back door,I was grinning so much and ran towards daddy's room.

——-

I reached her room and knocked our special code, she walked towards the door and I could hear someone else with her. When she came out the door her lipstick was smudged, I looked behind her and saw Alicia.

It was already hot today so I ignored the smell of arousal and pushed daddy with my hand on her chest pushing her back into the room, once the sound of the lock clicked I pulled her down by her blouse and wiped her lipstick-stained cheek and pulled her in for a kiss.

I pulled back but daddy obviously wanted more, but ice cream is my priority right now. I moved away from daddy and headed towards Alicia and pulled her down for a kiss too, daddy came towards us and squished me towards Alicia and now I felt them really happy to see me especially down there. 'Now's the best time to ask' I thought and leaned my back onto daddy and pulled Alicia towards me. I could feel their breath on my neck and ear. 'Ice cream!'

"Daddy~ Mommy~ I want ice cream~ take me there pretty please?" I said in a submissive tone. They started grinding on me "we can go after," daddy said bitting my ear, I rubbed my thighs together and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Daddy I want ice cream now~ its so hot today~" I pleaded again. Daddy let out a frustrated groan and say fine but mommy was getting down towards the center of my chest, "m...mommy~ ice cream~" I said through my shaky breath.

Mommy let me go and groaned as well and started getting her things together. I picked my bag up next to the door where I dropped it when I walked in.

———-

We reached the ice cream place and people were staring, at their cars and them. 'This is what happens when your lovers are hot,' people were coming up to them and shit I got annoyed and walked towards the register to order first, It was a young girl, she looked like a senior too.

She looked me up and down before licking her lips, "what can I do for you, sweetheart," I shifted uncomfortably "I...I umm...I want a vanilla soft serve" I said anything else~" she said with a grin.

"I-mph!" I squeaked when she touched my hand, I pulled back immediately and grabbed the money for it "I don't anything else,"

"Are you sure sweetheart," she's annoying, I was getting uncomfortable and she suddenly looked nervous and I turned around to see daddy and mommy were glaring at her, I grinned and nuzzled towards mommy and intertwined my hand with daddy.

"I'm paying here," daddy said in an irritated tone, and throughout the paying process, the cashier didn't look at me or anything except the floor. 'This is also what happens when you hit on a girl that has two possessive lovers.' I thought amusingly.

The girl came back with my soft serve and daddy took it from her and handed it to me, "thank you," I said and her features softened and kissed my forehead.

We went out and sat at on of the patio seats, this ice cream was melting fast 'this fucking sun!!' I thought and started licking the ice cream off the waffle cone but it was running so fast I went faster and licked up and down the cone, I finally got back to the top but it's already turned into a thick substance, I tilted my head up and stuck my tongue out to drink it instead.

The cold liquid was running down my throat and swallowed it straight up, 'points for not having a gag reflex I guess,' after I finished the last bite of the cone I licked any ice cream that got on my hand.

After I was done I looked over to daddy and mommy, their purses were no longer by their side but over their crotch, their mouths were hanging open.

"That's how you eat ice cream?" Daddy asked i was confused and nodded, mommy gulp and stood up daddy stood up too, and mommy walked towards me and pulled me up by my arm. Okay, now I'm thoroughly confused. "Mine or yours," mommy said and daddy said hers's and I was practically thrown into the passenger side and buckled up before I could even process what's happening.

Daddy rushed to turn on her engine and mommy got onto the driver side of the car, mommy started pulling out of the parking lot and daddy was following closely behind.

"This is all your fault," mommy said and started rubbing up and down my thigh, "you're gonna get punished once we get to the house," I gulped 'I didn't do anything this time though??' I thought until I remembered how I was eating. 'Oops'

'I hope I could still walk after this,' I thought and rubbed my thighs together as mommy's hand got higher and higher.

————

Special chapter y'all

The ice cream part was based on a true event 😂 except I don't have hot teachers taking me and I have a really sensitive gag reflex.

Thanks for the support! And thanks for bearing with me during my slow uploads, school's crappy like that yah know. ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Well, see y'all next time!
(•̀ᴗ•́)و
Don't forget to comment and vote!
( ˘ ³˘)♥ enjoy your day or night🖤