[Chapter 13] Meliodas?

Mina is frozen in place, steel chains wrapped around her. Rhya and Fana are approaching her, malevolence written all over their faces. 

"MELIODAS!"

- - - - - - - 

In a split second, the sky turns dark. It was...nighttime? 

Rhya and Fana immediately leap back and everybody stills for a moment, each person trying to figure out what's happening. Suddenly, I feel a chill down my spine and the air turns cold. 

My sweat drops and I look at Mina. Her face is just as shocked as mine. She's still stuck in place, but everyone is focused on someone behind her. Meliodas. Turning, my heart stops when I see him.

His eyes are void of emotion, like a black hole. A blast of magic energy blows his hair up and reveals a black mark on his forehead. A dark, ominous aura swirls around him as Meliodas pulls out his sword. Rhya's eyes widens and he whips his head to the brown-haired mirror guy. 

"DROW-!"

But he's too late. 

'Drowa' falls to the ground and the little girl drapes herself over the him. Ignoring them, Meliodas shifts his gaze to Mina. I assume she's able to move now, but fear is keeping her from melting the chains around her body. Magic gathers around my feet, preparing to defend from him. But his gaze rises. 

Nobody moves. 

Suddenly, five spinning lances shoot out from behind Elizabeth with deafening speed. She spins, eyes widening and I regain my focus. I don't skip a beat. In a moment, I'm right besides her, deflecting three with magic. On her other side, Meliodas blocks the other two. It seems he's still on our side.

With that, all our enemies return to their senses. 5 of them gather in front of Meliodas as I rid Mina of her chains. Elizabeth goes to heal her and I look back. 

Oh, how the tables have turned. 

All of them look stiff; eyes fixated on a demonic Meliodas. But his eyes are concentrated on something behind them. The only thing I can see is fire. Then I notice slight movement in the shadows. 

The leaves shuffle. Meliodas narrows his eyes. "You can come out now. We know you're there."

A man with short, light blue hair steps out slowly. He has fuchsia eyes and red markings matching his buddies. Square glasses perch on his nose. With the fire in the way, I can only see bits of him at a time. It's irritating.

Exhaling, I imagine snuffing out all the light in the world. All the hope, and all the life. A burning candle flickers and dies. My heart turns cold and I smirk. With a quick stomp, the ring of fire around us dissipates. Black tendrils swirl around me, the energy close to Meliodas's. He spares me a quick glance before looking back to our opponents. 

The new guy joins their ranks. A total of 5. 

A whip appears in my hand. I'm S class for a reason. 

I meet Rhya's gold eyes. What used to be laziness is now pure focus. He raises his hand and his gaze hardens. "Fragil." In response, the black-haired girl (Fragil?) waves her arms in a smooth motion. She's gathering an intense amount of cold magic. Blondie summons his animal claws again and Fana gives herself fiery wings. 

Meliodas and I narrow our eyes. He blasts off and I slam my whip to the ground. Dark energy explodes, barrelling towards the girl collecting cold mana. It's intercepted by a stream of light magic. 

Scowling, I find Rhya, the one who stopped my attack. "Idiot."

Adding a final flourish to my motions, I surround him in darkness. A second later, my eyes catch movement. It's aimed towards Elizabeth and Mina. With a sweep of the hand, a black tendril grabs a steel spear mid-air. 

Flick.

And I hurl it right back to where it came from. 

Meanwhile, Meliodas flies back and forth with Fana. His eyes look to his dagger, "Enchant: Hellblaze."

Fana watches him carefully, but she can't match his speed. Meliodas blinks and she's suddenly covered in cuts. Black fire burns brightly where she was hit. 

Fana shrieks, falling to the ground, as the blondie jumps to catch her. "FANA!"

It seems that no matter what they do, the black flames won't go out. Fana's flaming wings flicker as she looks up at the blonde. "Do it, Vetto," she nods, sliding off her black cult robes. Vetto nods back. With a quick movement, he cuts her in half. 

I hold in a scream, watching as the flames from her old wings envelop her body-or what's left of it. They explode in a burst of energy and smoke. Meliodas falls back next to me. "Why do you think he did that?"

I shake my head, "No idea."

The smoke clears and there Fana is, good as new. My eyes widen as she smiles at us. "Flame Recovery Magic: Phoenix Robe." She shifts in her black cult robe, flaming wings unfurled behind her. "Forbidden magic is great, isn't it? I was really getting tired of dying so much."

As I stared in shock, Fragil swished her hand and snow fell around us. I turned, scanning the large amount of snowy terrain. No wonder she needed so much time. 

"Good job, Fragil," says a voice, claiming my attention. 

I know that voice. 

"Rhya..." I growl, movements slowed from the snow.  

He smirks, "Light magic is such a good counter to your darkness." Then his eyes darken and I jump back. Rhya looks behind me. "Now, Drowa."

Drowa?

Gasping, I whip around at the same time as Meliodas. His eyes widen and turn sparkling green, "ELIZABETH-!"

"Hey, Captain."

The dust cleared and there was Ban. He was standing right in front of Elizabeth and Mina, apparently having used his body and weapon as a shield. The wound was already healing. 

Erza landed next to him. "Apologies for our tardiness," she said, changing to Heaven's Wheel Armor, "But we're here now."

"Melody! Mina! You guys doing alright?" yelled Kirishima. 

"RAGHHHHHHH! WE'RE BACK!" roared Bakugou. 

"Melodieeeeeeeee! Minaaaa! I missed you guys!!" wailed Kaminari. 

Todoroki waved.

Meliodas brandished his dagger. "What took you so long?"

"Hell yeah," I grinned, looking back at our shocked enemies. 

"Time to destroy these guys."

Just as many of you asked, I gave a bit more attention to the Seven Deadly Sins. Although, I really just did Meliodas. I'll try to give Ban a bit more attention next chapter. Thanks for reading!