[Chapter 4] Fun

I love this part of the manga. It's SO FUNNY!!

My house has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Okay, I guess I'm kind of rich. I've been completing low paying missions since I was 12. Then I moved up to medium paying missions. And at 20 years old, I was getting high paying jobs and completing S and A class missions on my own or with a team. 

The entrance showed a living room on the right with couches, bean bags, and a TV. Behind that was a free area that led to the stairs and a bathroom. On the left was a large dining table and a kitchen behind it. 

The stairs led to the second floor (duh). Right next to the stairs is the master. If you walk straight from the stairs you reach one bedroom. Turning left will lead you to a bathroom. At the end of the 'hallway' is the last room. 

My bedroom (the master) is painted light purple and white because purple's my favorite color. The inside walls are painted a light beige. And one room is painted pink, blue, and lavender. That's the one that Ashido chose, obviously. Todoroki got a room that was painted white. 

The first thing the five of them did was decide who was sleeping where. Ashido got one of the rooms upstairs and Todoroki got the other one. Bakugou was really angry about that so he tried to steal my room. NOT HAPPENING! So the rest of the guys were going to sleep downstairs on the couches, the floor, or the bean bags. Now we could head back to the guild.

At the guild, everyone else already got their Fairy Tail emblems and were just hanging out and chatting.

"Hey! Come get your guild marks!" Mira beckoned.

All of them, besides Bakugou got their emblems without question and resistance. For Bakugou, however, it took some convincing. 

"Come on Bakubro! Be a man and take this stamp. It isn't gonna hurt you."

"YEAH! DO IT!"

Kaminari whistled and Todoroki did nothing. 

Finally, they convinced Bakugou to get the stamp on his arm where Natsu's stamp is.

I sighed and glanced over to Erza. She was speaking with Makarov before she marched over to the entrance of the room and got everyone's attention. 

"Attention please."

Most of the guild members besides the newcomers looked at Erza because, well, she can get scary sometimes! Especially if you ruin her strawberry cake...

Most of the newbies cast her a look before continuing their conversation. Lucky for me, Todoroki was paying attention. 

"Who's that?" 

"That's Erza," I replied, "She's very scary and strong. Please try not to make her angry."

He nodded and stood next to me as we watched Erza try to get attention before she huffed exasperated.

"SILENCE! AND ATTENTION!"

Welp, she got what she wanted. The whole room quieted down. If a mere paper clip hit the ground, we would all be able to hear it. 

"Since the newcomers are new to the whole town, Melody," I flinched, hearing my name. 

"Mirajane and I will lead you around town so that you don't get lost. I'm Erza."

Hearing that, Iida, (the guy with engines) starting trying to organize the people he knew into a line in vain. Despite his orders, they kind of just clumped together in a giant mob as people squished and squeezed their way around to find their friends. I could hear Bakugou's yelling over everyone else.

I sighed and glanced at a smiling Mirajane and a straight faced Erza. 

"Mira..." I complained.

She looked at me, "Sorry about this, Melody. We just thought that you would be great for this job."

I sighed again, "It's alright."

The rest of the day continued with me, Erza, and Mirajane leading the newcomers around town and introducing them to new places. 

We passed the street vendors and bought food. (We gave them some money to do things since they didn't have anything.) I found out that Bakugou really like spicy food and Todoroki's favorite food is soba. 

At a clothes store, the girls went haywire while the guys either helped them or went shopping themselves. I found out that Mineta is a pervert when he tried to follow Erza into a changing station. BAD MOVE! He got beaten black and blue and thrown out faster than you could say, "My name is Mineta." 

Diane went with King to shop for cute clothes while Iida kept trying to get someone he didn't know (Merlin) to buy clothes that would be less revealing. Even Meliodas lead Elizabeth into one of the stores to buy her new clothes.

After that we went to the beach and showed off our powers/quirks. Bakugou went a little insane and tried to explode Deku who sprinted away. Then he went after Todoroki who was slurping soba from somewhere. Where did he even get that? Who sells soba at a street vendor? Hmm. I should ask him. When Bakugou declared he wanted to fight, Todoroki just made a bunch of ice.

"Blow it up," he said.

And Bakugou did. Whenever he ran out of ice, Todoroki would just make more. And he happily slurped his soba while doing so. But soon, Bakugou got bored and smiled maliciously. 

"DIE DEKU!"

Ban and Meliodas were stick fighting and making the sand around them fly. Elizabeth laughed at their silliness and laughed even more when a piece of sand flew into King's eye so he grabbed a stick and started battling, too. Diane also started to crack up. 

Throughout the day, I saw a lot of new things. And a lot of funny things too. I watched Deku get all nervous and cute around Uraraka and I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe I'll try to get them two together! AHH! I have a new ship to go after!! I'm a SHIPPING GOD!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! (Don't judge me people. This is my story and I do what I want.)

Bakugou was constantly bickering and yelling at Kaminari and Kirishima who stayed by his side and chuckled.

I had a lot of fun.