What Happened to Gowther

I apoligize for forgetting about our little doll boy, Gowther. To all those people who love Gowther, no offense, but I don't really like him. He's really weird and boring and has some REALLY FRICKING BAD problems. So I kinda totally forgot about him. Sorry. So this short chapter will tell you what happened to Gowther. Also, I'm sorry that I haven't been updating. I just don't really know what I want to do with this story. 

-Meanwhile-

Gowther sits in a meditative pose in the Hawk house/bar with his eyes close.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!"

His eyes suddenly flutter open and he looks up.

"How is this supposed to calm humans?" He asks the ceiling.

The ceiling stays silent. There was no sign of the brown wood growing eyes or a mouth.

Gowther stood up, recalling the recent events.

Ban and Elizabeth (panting an incredible amount for a human with a pale face) appeared at the door of the Boar Hat . 

"What?" demands King.

"Where's the captain?" voices Diane, looking around worriedly for the midget with messy hair that we call a captain.

Bombarded with (a few) questions, Ban gets irritated (because of his [anger?] problem) and is forced to yell in exasperation for them to shut up so he can explain what happened. 

After explaining, he leads the rest of the sins to the area where the captain died, (he didn't die Gowther) or excuse me, jumped into a 'portal.'

 Diane's fleeting figure slowly disappears over the horizon. I don't see the need to follow them, nor do I believe that they even noticed my lack of presence in their 'save the captain' battalion. 

I sit on the floor, enjoying (or at least I think it's joy) the peace in quiet that now envelops the Boar Hat.

Gowther stares at the ceiling for a little longer, lost in the trance of his memories.

"I don't have anything to do," he realizes. (No duh sherlock.)

"Guess I'll just wait here then."

And with that, he falls straight onto the floor, his emotionless face not reacting in the slightest to the impact. His eyes close and we now have to get back to our story.