[Chapter 6] Disaster Strikes

I went to bed after that, um, interesting conversation last night, really excited and relaxed. I expected to have a great Bakugou Cooked Breakfast in the morning and find a good mission to go on with my new roommates. But things rarely go as planned, do they?

I woke up with a Mina shaking me to death with an urgent look on her face. 

"What happened?" I exclaimed, hopping out of bed. 

"PEEEOOOPPLEEEE!!" She screamed in reply. 

I looked at her, confused when I heard a sudden 'CRASH'.

What. The. HELL!?

My eyes widened as I sprinted out of my room and down the stairs with Mina hot on my heals. 

"BAAACOOOONNNNNN! I NEED BAAACOOOOOOOOOOON!!" Yelled a familiar voice. One that belonged to a certain hot-headed hedgehog. 

I couldn't help but smell the fragrant air that wafted throughout my house. It smelt of breakfast. And a lot of bacon. IS THAT BAKUGOU?!?

Downstairs, people were everywhere. There was CHAOS everywhere. Now I see what Mina meant when she said, PEOPLE!

I realized that it was Natsu, Erza, and Grays' normal trip to my house. What they didn't expect was to see Bakugou at the kitchen with a apron on cooking breakfast. Kirishima was trying in vain to help Bakugou who kept demanding that he screw off. Natsu and Gray were chasing each other throughout the living room. Happy was happily flying around and following Natsu. Pretty sure Erza just took a bath, too. Her hair was wet and she looked extremely relaxed despite being surrounded by chaos and demented people. 

Oh, and next to her was the one and only Kaminari. I heard that he was quite the flirt, actually. 

"Ouch!"

Aaaand Erza just pivoted and whipped her hair into his eyes. 

Where is Todoroki, you ask? In the middle of everyone. The bi-colored boy sat on a bean bag. Slurping soba. 

"BAAAACOOOOOOON! SOMEONE GET ME SOME BACON! THERE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE!"

"I'll go get it!"

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. 

"CALM DOWN!!!!!" I ordered, yelling at the top of my lungs. 

The whole room quieted down. The only thing that could be heard was Kirishima's footsteps echoing out the door. 

When he was out, I furrowed my brows and glared at each and everyone there. Well, except for Mina who was behind me and Todoroki who was being civil. 

"IF YOU GUYS ARE PLANNING ON DESTROYING MY HOUSE, YOU BETTER EITHER GET OUT! OR GET ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR REPAIRS!"

Natsu and Gray started muttering "Sorry" before shuffling to the couches. 

Bakugou grinned before going back to cooking. I could hear Mina sigh in relief behind me and Todoroki slurp his soba again. 

I narrowed my eyes at Kaminari who swiftly dashed to the couch and sat down by Todoroki, Natsu, and Gray. Happy flew over to Natsu and Erza merely followed the crowd. Bakugou was still cooking and Kirishima was probably at the store. 

Then, I proceeded to march right in front of everyone. Mina sat down next to them. 

I turned around and admired the mess that they made. Bean bags out of place and thrown across the floor. A burnt carpet. A half burnt, half frozen table. Sounds like the table could be done by Todoroki, but no. I assume that it was NATSU and GRAY!