Introduction

Okay! So for those of you who are new, this Introduction was added pretty late from writing the story. Basically, I started this story a LONG time ago. Back then, my writing wasn't NEARLY as good as it is now. 

So I would be very grateful to you guys if you read all the chapters, even if my writing style starts to irritate you. Right now, about 3,000 people quit after reading the first chapter. 2,000 after the second, and about 200 people each chapter down to chapter 7. It's to the point that my first chapter has 1.5 K people that have read it, and my latest chapter has a measly 42 reads. If the writing is THAT bad, you can just skip most of it if you want. But I PROMISE it gets better and the story is written in a way that DOESN'T make you cringe. 

If any of the people who read later chapters want to support this, please do. 

I really enjoy writing this story and after a while, I may go back to correct the old chapters and make them a lot better. I've tried a few times, but it's so bad that I might have to just rewrite everything. Old me was a TERRIBLE writer. TERRIBLE!

Thanks!

Please check out some of my other stories too, if you'd like. I do a lot of fanfictions with friends, but I have my own short (kinda short) story too. Here's the link to some of them if you have the time in your (obviously) very busy life.

Unordinary Adventures-Alyssa:

https://www.wattpad.com/904401691-unordinary-adventures-alyssa-stats-and-stuff

No, You May NOT Eat Bob the Duck-Alyssa

https://www.wattpad.com/906716484-no-you-may-not-eat-bob-the-duck-theme-songs

Spirit of Magic

https://www.wattpad.com/story/236557723-spirit-of-magic