Sapnap II Lovely Dance

Authors Note: Man I wonder how Wattpad Writers can upload the next chapter so fast... Do they pre-write it? Or do they write on the spot? I deal with procrastination & work on multiple stories at the same time which is why I'm so slow... What about you? How do you guys do it? <3

In this story, we will be directing Sapnap as his real name, Nick. Hope this doesn't confuse any of you <3

| ◁◁ II ▷▷ |

Y/N's dream ended abruptly by none other than the morning sun as she was shaken back to reality. Remembering nothing of the dream she hid within the blankets wanting to shield away the light. Slowly and reluctantly, she uncovered her face from the blankets allowing the sunlight to win. Blinking, closed her eyes, only to blink again. Y/N's eyes had traveled around the cramped room and made her way at the window where sunlight was trying to squeeze on inside. It was a sign she had to wake up and begin her morning routine.

She escaped from the warm sheets, where they kept her safe and in comfort. This was a place where she could sleep without consequence. A place to recharge and forget the work that had to be done. Y/N hopped out of bed and made her way to the bathroom.

The floor and wall were covered in white squared tiles. The vanities were white and included a gray marble top with some bottles of fragrance oil, face wash material, a few makeup pallets here and there scattered around that needed to be organized.

The towels were fragrant, fluffy, and carefully folded on a cabinet near the showers, above the toilet. The mirror was above the vanities and there she saw her reflection. She gazed at herself and saw a tired mess.

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to stay up late and go on late-night calls with Nick, or his Youtube fans would call him Sapnap. Y/N's mind replayed the memory from the evening again and again as her lips curled upwards in a joyous smile. A deep curve on her lips makes the world stop around her. A smile that brings back a million memories in a split second. All of which were made whenever she was with him.

Last night Nick had called her to explain his brilliant plan on how he'd ask out the woman of his dreams. He spoke a mouthful which made Y/N wonder if she was able to ever leave this call and get some beauty sleep for once. But she didn't seem to mind it one bit. Despite Nick's big mouth, she was able to hear how truly happy he was. Hearing his giggling from the other line. Letting the joy of small things like this moment bring soft happiness, a sense of gratitude, and awe deep down.

Today was the day, Nick was going to ask someone out. Y/N wasn't actually given any information on who this special woman Nick had fallen for would be. He'd give vague details on what she was like and what she looked like. Yet it was never enough to combine the pieces and pinpoint who this woman was. Not the point, Y/N was going to be there to support and help Nick along the way.

He had specifically asked her last night to help prepare him for everything as it was part of the plan. Without hesitation, Y/N immediately said yes. Whatever made Nick happy, made her happy as well. If this woman can make him happy, why should she care about who this person would be anyway?

Y/N drove over to Nick's home. Bringing along the supplies he had requested to prepared for tonight's surprise. They were items such as hanging lights, blankets, a projector... This is what many would label it as, a backyard date. For a first date, this was quite impressive on Nick's part. He was going all out to make this night perfect just to win that girl's heart. I'm sure the majority of the other girls out there would want a man like Nick in a heartbeat. If not, they're sure are missing out.

Driving in the neighborhood, she saw his house in the corner. The house looked like the majority of any other house with two floors, a front porch, painted white with square-shaped windows. What made it more lively was the flowers. There were a bunch of different types of flowers planted around the area and vibrant berries growing within the bushes. Passing by, she parked her car across from his house under an oak bur tree. Y/N grabbed the box of supplies, despite its heavyweight she managed to carry it across the street.