Patient!Sapnap II Healing

Artist: vini_minnt (on Instagram)

Authors Note: I greatly apologize for not posting recently, schools starting & my state was on fire. Hope you guys had fun watching Love or Host! Who were you cheering for? Anyway, enjoy reading <3

Nikki is Nihachu!

Context: Patient, a person seeking medical treatment

| ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ |

Y/N begged to be out in the outside world again. Every day was the same routine, she'd wake up, eat hospital food, doctors and nurses will check up on her to see if everything was running smoothly or not.

They'd leave her be for a few hours to do nothing but stare out the window and watch shows on the TV projected on the wall that only had a few channels that fitted none of her interest. Then she'd eat lunch, have dinner, go to bed and the cycle repeated.

The nurses and doctors were nice of course, they'd come in with a bubbly attitude and starting small conversations. There were people surrounding her yet, she felt truly alone. Y/N got into an accident and turned out to be paralyzed around the lower part of her body.

The Doctors stated she may not be able to walk ever again. She couldn't run, she couldn't get out of bed without help from the nurses, she couldn't even use the restroom without asking for help. She felt, hopeless.

Y/N was suddenly awoken from a loud commotion happening outside of her room. Her eyes lazily opened and her dreams slowly drifted away from memory. She rubbed her tired eyes and didn't notice a nurse had entered the room.

It appeared to be nurse Nikki. Her blond hair and vibrant blue eyes born to bring nothing but happiness and sunshine to those around her. Wearing a uniform that consisted of a light blue shirt and pants along with a matching nurse cap. Nikki held a tray of food assuming it was her breakfast.

"Did I wake you?" She asked as she handed Y/N her breakfast.

"Not at all, to be honest, that loud commotion outside woke me up. What was that all about?" Y/N examined the food for a short period of time.

"I'm sorry about that. We just had a patient move into the room right across from you not too long ago. Today just isn't his day..." She sighed, it must've been a long day for her.

"Really? It's been a while since I've had a neighbor." Y/N said as she stuffed in a handful of food in her mouth.

"Well, he's a tough one to handle... Anyway, I'll leave you be to eat your meal and I'll come back to check on you later!" Nikki waved and excused herself from the room.

Y/N watched as Nikki opened the door and left the room. For a second Y/N saw a glimpse of a tall man with dark-colored hair. Was it black? Maybe dark brown? She wasn't entirely sure. What she mainly noticed was him wearing a white bandage around his head.

Within those few seconds, as the door began to slowly close, she thought maybe he saw a glimpse of her too as he walked by the room. Or maybe it was just her eyes playing with her. Y/N shrugged off the thought, she encountered many people walking up and down the halls whenever she got the chance to glimpse out there.

He was probably one of those people she'd see once and never again. Y/N continued to eat silently like it was any other day. Wasn't long until Nikki returned to her room to take the now empty tray of food away from her.

"Since there's nothing planned for you today, by chance do you want to go out on a stroll?" Nikki asked despite knowing the answer.

Y/N's eyes beamed of joy, excitement running through her veins. "Really? I can go outside?"