Ghost!Skeppy II Roommates

Authors Note: I have a Christmas-themed story prepared, although it's the month of Halloween I'm sadly unable to post it. I suffer in silence... Anyway, enjoy reading ♡

Context: Allow me to elaborate, when you first meet Skeepy he's wearing a box that covers his face. (So imagine his minecraft skin head). He intentionally does not reveal his real face to you.

| ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ |

Y/N shuffled the keys into the lock, twisting and turn until it made a loud click. She pulled the key away, tried the doorknob, and pushed open the light brown wooden door. Walking inside she immediately felt an unpleasant presence. It could be that she wasn't used to being in a new place she'd soon call home. Y/N explored her apartment for a short period of time, hoping to absorb some comfort and feeling of safety.

The best way she could describe it was it being a gigantic square with the walls covered with tall, long, windows brightening the room. The kitchen shared its walls with the living room which took over half of the square. The other half had three doors that led to different rooms. One is the bathroom, second the laundry room, and lastly her room. Y/N lived on the fourteenth floor, which explains why the majority of the walls are just windows. It allowed her to examine the world above, one of her connections to the outside world.

On her own Y/N carried the boxes into her home as they camped outside the entrance. She made multiple trips up and down the elevator just to bring her belongings to her room. Cardboard boxes scrawled on in black broad felt-tip marker, labeling things like fragile items and clothes. The front door was left open to save Y/N the trouble of opening and closing it every time she brought in a new set of boxes. Hoping that no one would use this to their advantage and break-in.

She carried the last two boxes into her home and closed the door behind her, locking it before placing the remaining boxes on her open space counter. Sweat trickled down her face as she wiped some off her forehead and leaned against the counter drinking a cup of water to take a breather before continuing to unpack the place.

It started with a slight shimmer, a shimmer of mist that warped and twisted. Then, in a flash of pale, silvery light, a human-looking figure appeared before her. This person, thing? She was unsure what to make out of it. It seemed they had a box for a head, which caught her off guard. This person was floating off the ground, and it was close, very close to her face. It became clear that it was a ghost.

"Oooh, a new roommate? I wonder what kind of pranks I can pull on them this time!" His smile grew from deep inside the light of his eyes spread into every part of him.

Y/N dropped the cup she was holding in shock, shards of the cup littered on the floor along with drops of water. Sadly that was one of her favorite cups too... "W-What- Who are you?"

The phantom spun around, wondering if she was speaking to someone behind him. No one was behind him. "Are you talking to me?" He pointed at himself, his head tiled in disbelief.

"Who else would I be talking to?" She wasn't able to concentrate on anything else but his face, or an unnerving smile that seemed to see right through her.

The phantom stayed quiet, this gave her time to examine him. A wrinkled white sweatshirt, black worn and torn pants that covered his legs, and a brown belt that wrapped around his waist. On one foot he wore a scuffed shoe while in the other he was barefoot, bandages loosely wrapped around that leg. However, when it came to his face, it was something else. Again, she couldn't even see his face, he wore some sort of helmet, box? That hid his identity. It was a rectangular, light blue helmet, with a face that had two black dots representing the eyes and a tongue hanging out, similar to an emoticon people use to text others.